Author Topic: Hello from Aberdeenshire  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Hello from Aberdeenshire
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 20:25:10 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 20:05:17 PM »
No arguments with the referee then or dressing room bust ups.  :rofl: Good on you Fergie. :hug:

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Fergie
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 19:20:47 PM »
Hi and welcome from Glasgow in west Scotland.  :hug: :hug: we like to see new members and is Fergie named after a certain Sir just retired from that club in Manchester? He was manager at Aberdeen some years ago.  :welcome: :welcome:

Hi Greenlaner from Glasgow!  No fergie is named after Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas :naughty:.  She's a bit of a diva at times when she wants to be, but wouldnt have her any other way!  :Luv2:

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 16:49:18 PM »
Hi and welcome from Glasgow in west Scotland.  :hug: :hug: we like to see new members and is Fergie named after a certain Sir just retired from that club in Manchester? He was manager at Aberdeen some years ago.  :welcome: :welcome:

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 22:03:41 PM »
 :welcome:  Hi Liz and Tiggy, what a gorgeous baby. I am Jackie and I have two cats called Tilly and Scooby. We live in the isle of whithorn which is in the south-west of Scotland. Hope you like yhis forum as the people and cats are lovely.   :catluv:
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 21:59:20 PM »
  and  :welcome: to Purrs Kat and Fergie. 
Fergie  is a stunner love the pic of her  :Luv:. I also have a girlie Bengal named Ariel she was 2 in February, very vocal little girl.
Hope you enjoy browsing around the posts, not forgetting the cats mouth which is for kitties only NO Hoomans.  :evillaugh:
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 20:43:33 PM »
O o o o  - Fergus is gorgeous isn't she!   :wow:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 19:49:10 PM »
It is very addictive ;D

I look after my rather large family and exercise the dogs and work full time and my OH lives and works in Baku so my established routine is a must it starts at 5am and ends at 11pm but all are happy and I have wonderful kennels for the dogs and a cat sitter who is worth her weight in gold as she does all the tablets and injections required and loves all the Clan cats and even knows most of their names and their foibles also means we have peace of mind and I get holidays in a wonderful country and quality time with my OH ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 18:30:20 PM »

:welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Fergie is just stunning, I looooove bengals :drool; :blow kiss:

Hi Tiggy's Mum!  Oh believe me im finding out just how addictive this site is!!  :shify:

I hope that i can raise some awareness of the Branch here, and learn things from other people too!

Thank you so much - i just love her...!  :Luv2:

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 18:28:29 PM »
:welcome: from another one of us from Aberdeenshire

I am the Clan cats Mother a merry band of pedigree, feral and domestic lovelies including 2 Hyperthyroids - 1 domestic and 1 feral, an oldie diabetic Millie and I to have a Bengal Miss Porsche or known as BB (Barmey bengal) I also have 2 rescue ragdolls and a wonderful Norweigian Forest Cat and not forgetting their pets our 3 Wonderful Border collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral

I am near Monymusk/Kemnay

I do some fostering of feral kittens and the ones with major issues hence diabetic number 3 and a 3 legged feral who would take your face off with her remaining front leg my wonderful Miss Maddison

Are you on Facebook with the branch

Hi Liz!!!  Wow, sounds like a complete mix of fur babies you have there!!  Where do you find the time!!

If you would like us to help you with anything please let me know - happy to help!

Yes the branch is on facebook - huntly & keith cats protection: https://www.facebook.com/HuntlyKeithCatsProtection?ref=hl

Nice to talk to you!  ;D

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 18:25:54 PM »
Hi Kat and  :welcome: to Purrs! You've certainly come to the right place for cat lovers and those of us who have rescue cats!  :)

I got my cat, Lucky, from Battersea Dogs and Cats Home last year; she's an indoor cat as I live in a block of flats with no garden.  She's going to be 15 this year, and she's an absolute sweetie.

Aww thanks for your lovely post!!  Its great to be on here and speak to other cat lovers, great to learn new things too!   ;D

Wow  :wow:, Lucky sounds like she has a lovely home, and thats a good old age for a cat, i hope you have many happy years together!  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 17:00:32 PM »

:welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Fergie is just stunning, I looooove bengals :drool; :blow kiss:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 15:36:50 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: , fergie is a real beauty!

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 14:23:49 PM »
 :welcome: from another one of us from Aberdeenshire

I am the Clan cats Mother a merry band of pedigree, feral and domestic lovelies including 2 Hyperthyroids - 1 domestic and 1 feral, an oldie diabetic Millie and I to have a Bengal Miss Porsche or known as BB (Barmey bengal) I also have 2 rescue ragdolls and a wonderful Norweigian Forest Cat and not forgetting their pets our 3 Wonderful Border collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral

I am near Monymusk/Kemnay

I do some fostering of feral kittens and the ones with major issues hence diabetic number 3 and a 3 legged feral who would take your face off with her remaining front leg my wonderful Miss Maddison

Are you on Facebook with the branch
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:24 AM »
Hi Kat and  :welcome: to Purrs! You've certainly come to the right place for cat lovers and those of us who have rescue cats!  :)

I got my cat, Lucky, from Battersea Dogs and Cats Home last year; she's an indoor cat as I live in a block of flats with no garden.  She's going to be 15 this year, and she's an absolute sweetie.
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 08:43:46 AM »

hello Kat - a big warm Purrs welcome to you.   :welcome: :welcome:   Hello fergie - georgeous Bengal girl!   :welcome:

I have fond memories of holidaying in the Huntly area many years ago.  We used to stay at a farm in what was affectionately known by the locals as "Fogie"  (and I remember there was man who used to walk round the area quite regularly, naked - hardy soul!  :evillaugh:)  The best new potatoes I ever had were had in a little pub near portsoy.

Hope you have a great time ecploring the forum, and find loads of interesting stuff going on. 

Piccies would be lovely - if you have any piccies of Fergie that you'd like to share, we'll be waiting with our tongues hanging out.    :wow:

Hi Sue!!  Thanks for your post!!  Huntly is a lovely area, and yes your right Foggie has some strange happenings,  :censored: although why its called Foggie, when its Aberchirder, i have yet to find out!! :-:  Thanks, im just having a look round now!  I have many many pics of fergie, so ill be posting up plenty of them!!!   ;)
Speak soon! Katx

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 08:39:59 AM »
hi and welcome!  I've got a 7 year old bengal myself and yes they are entertaining!  I've also got three rescue moggies you've come to the right place to talk cat!
Hi Dawn!!  Oh lovely, do you have pictures of your bengal on here, id love to see them?  Fantastic news, its good to hear from people that have resuce cats too, i love to hear how they are in their new homes! 

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 08:37:07 AM »

hello Kat - a big warm Purrs welcome to you.   :welcome: :welcome:   Hello fergie - georgeous Bengal girl!   :welcome:

I have fond memories of holidaying in the Huntly area many years ago.  We used to stay at a farm in what was affectionately known by the locals as "Fogie"  (and I remember there was man who used to walk round the area quite regularly, naked - hardy soul!  :evillaugh:)  The best new potatoes I ever had were had in a little pub near portsoy.

Hope you have a great time ecploring the forum, and find loads of interesting stuff going on. 

Piccies would be lovely - if you have any piccies of Fergie that you'd like to share, we'll be waiting with our tongues hanging out.    :wow:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 08:27:06 AM »
hi and welcome!  I've got a 7 year old bengal myself and yes they are entertaining!  I've also got three rescue moggies you've come to the right place to talk cat!

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
Hello from Aberdeenshire
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 08:24:51 AM »
Hello from Huntly, Aberdeenshire.

My name is Katrina, and im a proud mummy to Fergie, our beautiful bengal girlie, who has just turned 4.  She is amazing, and never fails to entertain us - she's a mummy's girl!!!  :wow:

I also volunteer for our local branch of the Cats Protection - the Huntly & Keith Branch, fundraising and raising some awareness too.  ;D

Anyway, hope to speak to more cat lovers on here, and help anyone i can too!  :Luv:

Kat x

Link to CatChat