Author Topic: RIP Sooty xx  (Read 10203 times)

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Re: RIP Sooty xx
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 09:00:19 AM »
So very sorry Janey  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 08:48:26 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear this  :hug:

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 08:32:12 AM »
That's so very sad
RIP Sooty :hug: :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
RIP Sooty xx
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 07:36:06 AM »
Really sad news, we lost Sooty Saturday.  It was a lovely day and she disappeared about lunchtime, we just  thought she was sunbathing in the allotment behind our fence where the ferals go.  Anyhow Sunday morning I was getting really worried so first thing we broke our fence to get through and have a look and we found her just laid on some corrugated sheeting dead.  She had not collar on but we couldn't see any injuries she just looke like she'd fallen asleep, although her eyes weren't totally shut, her  front paws were even crossed over, but she had a bit of blood at her mouth.  We've no idea what happened so I've just been devastated, that she was laid there in the frost all night and we don't know when she died and we could've helped her.  It just shows we thought she would be safe in the garden and the allotment and this has happened.  I feel like I've let her down, you just torture yourself wondering what could've gone wrong   :'( :'( :'(  poor little love has been in all winter and this has to happen to her.

God Bless Sooty xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Link to CatChat