Author Topic: help with cat food  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: help with cat food
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 17:01:28 PM »
I use 12 tins a day and get a lot of offers off Zooplus, Bozita comes in tins as well as cartons also they do about 13 dofferent sorts of Felix tins you can't get in the UK and I buy in bulk which helps with the discount

Also check things like websites for bargins amazing what you can find, I also even feed Supermarket own brands and am liking the Morrisons own sachets which have worked wonders on Miss Millie Diabetic

Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 16:05:43 PM »
I know that Liz (who has a lot of cats) uses tins so I think they are probably cheapest not really sure where you can make any savings other than going over to all dry

Offline ricky

• Kitten
  • Slave to: twiglett, samanatha, charlie, cream, pixie
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 15:59:29 PM »
hi, yes all done , safe and sound , i feed them a mix of tinned and dried xx

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 15:51:38 PM »
I assume they are all neutered now?  what are you currently feeding?

Offline ricky

• Kitten
  • Slave to: twiglett, samanatha, charlie, cream, pixie
help with cat food
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 15:15:25 PM »
Hi all, Its been a long time since ive been on site as ive been ill , latest update is since i lost josie and adopted samanatha and twiglett sam has been to the vets and been done but twiglett was too small so had to wait, well guess what , yep she got out and had her wicked way and now ive got, dylan,sox,sox2,daisy,and cadbury as well as sam, twiggley, charlie,pixie and cream,
Well you make your bed and then you sleep in it hey ! , Still miss josie like you cant belive and i resally think i will never get over losing her , still can cry at the drop of a hat,
 anyway ive been made redundant and trying to feed all this gang is becoming hard i dont want to lose any of them and will fight tooth and nail to survive but the cost of cat food is becoming more than the cost of feeding me lol , any tips , help would be great , thanks ricky, ps im not going to give them up , they all love each other and i owe it to them to keep them together and care for them xxxxx

Link to CatChat