Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

amazon wish list and purrs shop? how it works?

(1/2) > >>

Lyn (Slugsta):
That's great, thank you!

sheilarose:
Go into Amazon via Easyfundraising.

You have to register with EF and then choose your charity (Covcats is there along with a few other Purrs favourite Charities!)

Shop as usual. Amazon then automatically donate a % of your purchase to your chosen charity without any cost to you. You can check your EF account after a few days to check the funds have been sent.

Good luck with the cat flap!

Lyn (Slugsta):
Guys, I urgently need a new cat flap, having got home yesterday and found ours in pieces on the lounge floor! If I order via Amazon does this site get a donation? If so, how do I go about linking the order please?

Tiggy's Mum:

--- Quote from: Gill (sneakiefeline) on February 18, 2013, 12:06:02 PM ---I know I am being thick here, sorry

But why buy through amazon if its more expensive?

--- End quote ---

If you are ordering through other shops a) there's more faff as it may not let you send an order somewhere other than the billing address on the first order so you might not be able to order at all and b) the other shops will not have any details of CovCats delivery address. As CovCats doesn't have a centre (yet!) someone would need to supply their home address so any purchases would have to be pre-planned messaging Angie for the address to send it to.

If stuff on the Wishlist is sold direct from Amazon or Amazon market place sellers then all you do is log in to Amazon as normal, add to your basket then select the gift address for CovCats (which remains hidden so no issues about privacy) and Amazon send it direct to CovCats. The  Purrs shop does sell on Amazon so Angie could still add Purrs toys to the wishlist if she wanted but I think it's generally cheaper to buy direct from Purrs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2PHNILGZ8UKLI

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I know I am being thick here, sorry

But why buy through amazon if its more expensive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version