Author Topic: The Scratching Post Appeal  (Read 3951 times)

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
Re: The Scratching Post Appeal
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 07:52:30 AM »
Thanks Sheila

Are you going to their event in High Beech on 2nd March?   

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 09:46:37 AM »
Have voted too.  :good post:

Louise, I have a soft spot for The Scratching Post.  :Luv2:

The little tortie my catsitter found a home for recently was on their waiting list in case things went wrong.  ;D

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 17:08:48 PM »
That's so funny. I've never heard of cat book.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 17:06:16 PM »
Yep, catbook was all the rage a few years ago so they have their own catbook profiles!

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 16:57:26 PM »
Thank you!
Lucas and Riley are on Facebook???

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 16:51:15 PM »
Not on facebook but I have a FB account from when I signed the boys up to catbook so have posted on the page :luck:

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
The Scratching Post Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 16:47:39 PM »
Hi
I know we all have our own favourite rescues but as I acquired my two girls from The Scratching Post I have a soft spot for this one as they do great work in the local area and have some fab fundraising events.
They are currently appealing for votes on Facebook which will put them in with a chance of winning a £2,000 donation so if you are on Facebook, have five minutes to spare and haven't voted for anyone else, would you mind giving them a vote??
Link posted below with a little bit about The Scratching Post.
Many many thanks
Louise

The Scratching Post Cat Rescue shared Vivat's photo.
If you haven't already posted a comment on Vivat water PLEASE do it now we need at least 500++ to be in with a chance of getting a massive donation of £2000.

Just click on the link below and comment under the picture The Scratching Post Cat Rescue, Reg. charity no. 1105653. Voting is only open until the 8th February.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=606685849348989&set=a.214140125270232.70297.150033611680884&type=1&theater

Rescue and Shelter Appeal for Cats                      Reg. Charity No1105653
The Scratching Post is a cat rescue charity, based in Waltham Abbey & Cheshunt (Herts), but covering a much wider area. We have a charity shop in Enfield. We rely solely on charitable donations and are very grateful to all of our volunteers.

Our policy is to ensure that no cat is ever kept in unsuitable accommodation while it is waiting for a home.  Every cat's individual needs are catered for and the best expert help is provided. We never put a cat to sleep unless there is no hope of being able to save him or her with a good quality of  life, as advised by our vets.

Link to CatChat