Author Topic: Give up now all cats not called Mosi!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Give up now all cats not called Mosi!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 15:16:25 PM »
Well deone Fonzie, you tell her  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline onyx

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Fonzie and Chloe, plus Amber and Izzie the doggies
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 18:15:44 PM »
just to add, he still hasn't stopped!

attempted to make myself a sandwhich.... put something in the trash... and he's on the counter helping himself to my lovely lovely food... get home from work today... opens the closets, and spills all the qtips again... runs into the spare bedroom, meows in a very pitiful voice, starts hunting my legs, then runs down the stairs and behind the couch.  currently on the table giving me death stares because he has 30 minutes until dinner!

this is not normal 'i barely move' fonzie behaviour! i wonder what he is planning.... :scared:

Offline onyx

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Fonzie and Chloe, plus Amber and Izzie the doggies
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 20:33:07 PM »
mr fonzie just wants to let everyone know there is still fight in the old cat yet!

I returned from two weeks of holiday, to a glowing report from the animal sitter about how everyone was so well behaved and she hardly heard or saw fonzie.... i go out for an hour to drop her off, and he shows amber the food in my bag (which she then leaves a trail of destruction.. ), and then he decides that my hall needs to be decorated with 200 q-tips!!!

go out for a second time, and he's knocked stuff down from the bookshelf in an attempt to either get da bird or his dreamies!

obviously saving his two weeks worth of energy for me to return, and then getting offended when i left to do errands!

and, he stole all of chloe's dinner!  :Crazy:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 19:06:20 PM »
Just seen this  :naughty: :rofl: :naughty: :rofl: :naughty: :rofl: :naughty: :rofl:

Did you really expect anything less from the King or Naughtiness??  ;) :Luv2:

Strat as you mean to go on Mosi  :evillaugh:

Mary and Bonnie xx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 18:34:34 PM »
Oh dear I hope Kyrre doesn't see this  :rofl:

I always think of him as being the grey tabby/white NFC version of Mosi  :rofl:

If there is a cat to get shut in a cupboard its Kyrre.      If there's a cat that jumps on your shoulders and uses you as a launch pad onto bathroom cabinet when you are sat on the loo its Kyrre.       If there is a cat that wants to wake you up at silly o clock for food/fuss by knocking your glasses on the floor its Kyrre...............

You get picture!!!

Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 11:36:17 AM »
He certainly has! I hope Luna doesn't see this - Mosi must be her role model as she wakes me up around the same time most mornings and smacks me on the head if I ignore her.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:22:09 AM »
he's certainly thrown down the gauntlet!  :shify:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 01:56:09 AM »
Oh boy  :innocent:

I hope 2 1/2 yrs old Lupin does not read this!

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Give up now all cats not called Mosi!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 22:13:20 PM »
Because the award for nortiest/most annoying cat of 2013 is awarded to Mosi.  Forget the fact that it's only Jan 1st - I think he's got this one sewn up already.  Today he has been the most annoying cat on the planet  :shify:  I should cut him a bit of slack as he's furballing and has been sick twice (once on Jaffa's xmas present  :scared:) but he woke me up at about 4am.  Then he was on and off the bed constantly - up, down, up, down, whinge, whinge, whine, whine........  he's been climbing the walls, playing with the lions, picking on Jaffa and being generally irritating all day long.  If there's anything to knock over, he's knocked if over.  He's even been trying to eat Fraser the xmas tree (I have to keep reminding him we don't eat family).  He's been in time out twice today (so much for his new year resolution to avoid time out in 2013).  I guess he's not going to calm down now that he's 7 after all  :Crazy:

Link to CatChat