Author Topic: Bungle & Otis - A beautiful friendly young pair who travelled to the UK from Cyprus (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there have been no updates will move to sorted.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
They're adorable  :Luv: :Luv:

Pav, could you be adding to your family?  ;)
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Hi, just wondering how Bungle and Otis are doing?
Cant stop thinking about gorgeous Otis :Luv2: :Luv2:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 00:44:11 AM by pappilon »

Offline charlmp

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Millie, Murphy, Misty and Monster
Thanks Pappilon, Bexter and Tiggy's Mum. They really are an adorable pair, so friendly and affectionate. Can't believe someone hasn't snapped them up yet! Just look at those little faces!!! :-)

Offline bexter

• Adult Cat
  • Currently catless

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Aww they are adorable.I love little Otis :Luv2: :Luv2:
Otis looks so much like my Mister which i lost six months ago :(
I hope they find a forever home soon. :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
What a beautiful pair  :Luv2: Hope they're not waiting too long for their forever home  :hug:

Offline charlmp

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Millie, Murphy, Misty and Monster
Bungle and Otis are a lovely pair of cats looking for their forever home. Bungle is 2 and Otis is just over 1 and they were rescued in Cyprus by the Cyprus Pride House Cat and Dog Sanctuary.

Like many cats and dogs in Cyprus they were unable to find their forever home in Cyprus so they packed their little bags and headed to the UK where they are now being fostered until they find a home. They are being fostered on the borders of Kent and London but we will home them anywhere in the UK.

Ideally we would like for them to be rehomed together as they became very good friends whilst out in Cyprus.

Bungle is tabby and white short haired and is the cheeky one! He has lots of energy and loves to play and keep you company. He adores human companionship and is also a real lap cat! He gives adorable cuddles and kisses, and is very entertaining. He has a very big character and would be so grateful to have somewhere he can call his home.

Otis is a black and white long haired and is the quieter of the two. He does also love to play though and if he had the chance he would spend 24 hours on your lap and giving you kisses!

This pair are truly adorable and really deserve to find a good home, as they have not had the best start in life.

If you are interested, please contact me on here, or on 0777 558 1072.

Kind Regards

Charlene
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 13:38:41 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat