Author Topic: Found: Ginger and white tom - Croydon area, New Addington  (Read 4486 times)

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
Re: Found: Ginger and white tom - Croydon area, New Addington
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 17:45:41 PM »
here ya go
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 12:03:32 PM »
You got a picture of him yet, Bonkers? I might have a spare hour or two to sweep the internet sites for missing cats in your area.  :shify:

Nice work so far, good that someone gives a butter.  :hug:

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
this boy is now nutless as well as homeless.  very sad that nobody seems to be looking for him as he's such a friendly boy.  i really don't get people
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Found: Ginger and white tom
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 19:34:58 PM »
Oooops, that would help wouldnt it lol.  found in the croydon area, new addington

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Found: Ginger and white tom
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 18:47:03 PM »
Whereabouts are you Bonkers?
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
Found: Ginger and white tom - Croydon area, New Addington
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 18:34:05 PM »
started hanging around a friends garden late last week, currently residing under my bath.  he's un-neutered and i would say he is around 8 months to a year old.  he's extremely friendly and quite chatty.  not bothered by my cats or the dogs although my cats are a bit frightened of him, i'm assuming it's because he's intact and smells different to them.  i've already arranged for a neutering voucher so if the owners dont turn up by the end of next week he will be returned minus his bits
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 20:18:41 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Link to CatChat