Author Topic: The Brilliant Flying Frenzy Interactive Cat Toy wand and refills  (Read 12365 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: The Brilliant Flying Frenzy Interactive Cat Toy wand and refills
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 11:19:34 AM »
Mosi is obsessed with the worm attachment.  He thinks it's the best thing ever  ;D

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 16:22:29 PM »
We have a copter and when the human remembers where shehid the rod from the dogs who had a go at the last one the kids will get it attached

Louise who makes these is brilliant
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 15:23:04 PM »
Latest New Frenzy Toys in Purrs Shop  ;D

Frenzy Copter -The Copter refill has four pheasant flight feathers to produce high spin rates even with slow forward motion so you can fly these slower than a standard refill while getting a faster spin and better sound.

Frenzy Fwendz - Valerian, Catnip or PowerMix and 6 Character Designs of your choice. Watch your Furkids enjoy playing with these toys by licking, kicking with front paws and back paws (bunny kicking), rubbing their face on it, slobbering and becoming highly excitable. All great fun!

Frenzy Wiggly Wormz - The Frenzy Wiggly Wormz is bright and colourful, made from Super Soft Chenille fabric. Ave size 22cm long x 2cm wide head to 0.5cm tail.

And lots more :)

Special on at the mo while stocks last - Special Offer - 10 Pack Discontinued Frenzy Feather refills with static loop end.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/whatsnew_home&sort=date_added&order=DESC

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 15:37:59 PM by Tan »

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 16:32:50 PM »
I got a Dragonfly for an Xmas pressie for ours.  Hope you get some more Buttermoths in soon, they look lovely!  There's always their birthdays too of course.  ;) ;D

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 00:12:44 AM »
and more New Frenzy rod attachments.....

New Frenzy Flipper in Purrs shop at weekend

Also now available in Frenzy Christmas theme

Christmas House spider
Christmas Woolly Vole
Christmas Nymph

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 00:01:35 AM »
New Flying Frenzy attachments these are flying out of the shop :rofl:   ;D ;D

Dragonfly

Buttermoth

Polywog

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 19:44:04 PM »
Think i will get one after payday for my lot, with so many good reviews i'm sure my lot will love it!

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 18:50:25 PM »
We have 2 rods, lots of attachments, which they get verrrry excited about when I change them over.

I have an old rod, that had feathers on the end, they absolutely love this, swished in the grass, pushed into the pile of my mat, most favourite with it is under a bath mat, wiggled about and they lunge all over it, made them 2 that won't play together bond a bit.

Its hard trying to hold 2 rods with cats trying to go in opposite directions!

Most favourite toys come from the purrs shop.

Offline midgecat

• Adult Cat
    • 8 Lives Cat Rescue
  • Slave to: mog, jango & sooty, honey & amber, and flipper ......... additional guests welcome :)
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 11:30:44 AM »
brilliant toys.  all my lot love it.  and everyone who has adopted from me recently has also bought one.

apart from them being lovely toys, I like the fact that you can replace the toy, and replace the cord so there's less waste.  we had a pile of rods with a few inches of chewed cord, and no toy until we discovered these.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 17:56:53 PM »
We have recently got one of these - it is how I found this forum - and Alfie lurves it  :Luv2:

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Fergie
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 18:41:18 PM »
Brilliant is an understatment!  :wow:

I love this toy as its the best thing ive ever bought for Fergie, and it just entertains her for hours!  She even watches where i hide it, so she can go get it again!!  :Luv: ;D

Kat

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
The Brilliant Flying Frenzy Interactive Cat Toy wand and refills
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 10:42:31 AM »
Introducing the Brilliant UK made Frenzy Cat Toys  ;D

The Frenzy Cat toys consists currently of The Flying Frenzy Interactive cat toy wand and 5 different clipon refills - The Crinkle Ball Frenzy, The Ribbon Frenzy, The Faux Fur streamer Frenzy, The Huge Deluxe feather Frenzy and the normal Feather Frenzy.

If you have not seen the Flying Frenzy Wand Toy in action with your cat then you are in for a surprise, the feather frenzy refills spin through the air simulating a flying bird and for your cat look and sound like the real thing!

The Flying Frenzy wand is handmade in the UK with high quality materials and is similar to the Da Bird cat toy.
A single length flexible rod,  39" long is made from fibreglass for strength, durability and fully covered with heat shrink tubing to completely eliminate any possibility of fibreglass splinters. For storage the wand can simply be wrapped into a coil and slipped into a drawer. Attached is a double swivel clip, a 1 meter long strong white cord and comes with a Feather refill.

The feather refills are made with two guinea or pheasant flight feathers which provide a spin and brightly coloured hackle feathers which provide the bling!. The feathers are hot glued into a special tubing which prevents them being pulled out and the connection loop has a double swivel to prevent the cord being tangled.
The feathers used are very high quality all sourced in the UK in accordance with the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981 and have been deep frozen for a minimum of 4 weeks to ensure complete cleanness. All feathers are hand plucked not factory plucked ensuring a high quality.

The Frenzy range is cheaper to buy purely due to no import costs!

Also all of the Da Bird cat toy attachments  and the new Purrs 4 flavoured  clipon /refills can be clipped on adding to the variety of fun for this toy to provide variety of play and long term interest.
Simply clip a different refill on and play away!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:51:11 AM by Tan »

Link to CatChat