Author Topic: My sister-in-law is looking for a Ragdoll aged 6mth-2 years  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
Re: My sister-in-law is looking for a Ragdoll aged 6mth-2 years
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 15:18:00 PM »
Rushden Persian Rescue, Northampton, often has Ragdolls. My friend got a lovely raggie from Patsy not long ago.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 15:00:00 PM »
I bet kelly joy can help, send her a pm as I don't think she is on here every week

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 14:59:11 PM »
Sorry dont know any but there is always the dreaded Preloved which is where I got Lupin from.

She will need to beware of BSBs and crosses, if she wants to be sure they are Raggies they must have pedigree papers and she must not get fobbed off.

Its worth asking for the parents names cos sometimes a search will bring up more info.

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
My sister-in-law is looking for a Ragdoll aged 6mth-2 years
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 14:55:58 PM »
My sister-in-law is looking for a Ragdoll aged around 6 mths to 2 years old.
She lives with her fiance in a ground floor flat in Derbyshire & has no other pets or children.
The cat would be kept indoors only & would get plenty of attention as there is someone home all day, every day.
I am going to pass on the cat chat links for Raggie rescues but thought i'd post here too, if anyone knows of any suitable Raggies needing homes.

Thanks  :)

x

Link to CatChat