Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

More Cat Care video's with tips and advice with Jackson Galaxy

(1/2) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Not at the moment, but they come in pretty regularly, so it shouldnt be too long before there's another one we can share.   :)

katewells48:

--- Quote from: Sue P (Paddysmum) on July 10, 2014, 06:56:47 AM ---Introducing two cats

http://jacksongalaxy.com/2014/07/08/cat-mojo-how-to-introduce-two-cats/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JacksonGalaxy+%28Jackson+Galaxy%29

--- End quote ---

Great stuff! Do you have any more links?

Mymblesdaughter:
Yes exactly Sue. Those people really love their cats even when they are attacking them they still want to do everything to keep them. There must be so many other people in those situations who just get the cats put down.

Sue P (Paddysmum):
I know - some of the wounds inflicted on some of the owners are scary - it's a testament to how much they want to keep their cat that they call Jackson in - I always take my hat off to them, even where they may be a bit dim in their behaviour.

He's very keen on the Cat Super Highways as he calls them.  I just thank my lucky stars time and time again that we were so fortunate with our choice of Moray as a companion for Tinks.   

Mymblesdaughter:
I've started watching some of the episodes that are available on youtube. They are really interesting but wow some of those cats are vicious :shocked:

It's amazing how he manages to sort things out. Platforms and areas for cats to get up high seems to be something he really encourages.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version