Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Hi
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 19:28:10 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

Thought I saw a new member in my section  :)

Best of luck with rehomings  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 14:27:14 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 19:57:57 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 07:27:34 AM »

Hi Savvy - big warm welcome to Purrs  :welcome:

Just the one with us - young Ross (Foo Fighter Extraordinaire - 1st order of the Curly Whiskers) - a young whippersnapper of 5 months.

Before Ross we had a beautiful Golden Boy called Macbeenz MacSquee who was a much loved Ninja (1st Grade) but sadly we lost him to a road traffic accident in May of this year,.  Beforeand Mac, bless his heart, was Paddy Padmeister, a venerable old codger of 20 (anna bit) who we'd had since a kitten, and who we had to let go in April 2011 due to kidney failure.  We also had Tess, a wonderul comedienne of a bearded collie, who sadly we also lost this year, aged 14.

Hope you very much enjoy Purrs.   :)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 06:16:01 AM »
The larger than average family have me very well trained and I can feed all of them do 35 grit boxes, feed me outside ferals and play ball with the dogs all in under an hour its now a set routine

I also have indoor only, indoor/outdoor and my wonderful outdoor only ferals who live in the single garage complete with carpet on the floor and armchairs and the wendy house

Some of mine aren't for normal homes imagine a 6kg feral jumping off doors at you its my darling Master Ace :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 22:29:03 PM »
Hi there Savvy and a warm welcome to Purrs  :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Just had a quick peek at your website and rather love Luca the clown  :Luv2: and hope he finds a purrmanent home before too long  :)

We have a "full" house here in Brum with eight permanent feline residents, all rescue and all rather gorgeous  :)  Hope you hang around so you can get to know some of em ..........

Liz has a few more than most  ;)

Offline savvy

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 22:25:17 PM »
Wow Liz thats alot of animals lol, bet they are gorgeous  :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 22:16:40 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

I am the Clan cats Mother our larger than the average family bunch are made up of domestic, ferals nd my 2 ragdolls, 1 physco bengal and my wonderful NFC all rescues and their pets our 3 wonderful Border Collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral. not forgetting my current 4 feral kittens in training Jasper, Milly, Ollie and Dexter
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline savvy

• Kitten
Hi
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 22:07:55 PM »
Hi guys :)
I'm Savvy, I'm a cat foster co-ordinator for friends of the animals rct, I love all animals but have a love for cats. Hope I get to know some of you soon.

Link to CatChat