Author Topic: Tinker and Tailor - 7 weeks old kittens - HOMED  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Tinker and Tailor - 7 weeks old kittens - HOMED
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »
 ;D Great news will move this now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Max
Re: Tinker and Tailor - 7 weeks old kittens - HOMED
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »
Delighted to say that both kittens have now found their forever homes, although now everything feels very, very quiet! My own cat will be happy to have full access to his own food bowl again though

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Tinker and Tailor - 7 weeks old kittens
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 21:28:17 PM »
:crossed: the right home is just around the corner  :hug:

Also just goes to show how tough things are for rescue at the moment - two perfectly healthy, happy, well adjusted and absolutely gorgeous kittens that would normally be snapped up are left waiting  :shy:

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 21:23:10 PM »
Unfortunately still looking for homes - I think we're suffering in that they're being fostered massively outside the rescue's normal area (they're actually based in Wales!) so any people coming to them for kittens tend to also be in Wales, and I'm restricted as to who I can advertise to. Even got my usual rescue trying to point people in my direction if they're after kittens, although I suspect that's because they want my home back for their own foster pusses ;)

Anyway! Here's a few more photographs, one displaying Tailor's habit of standing on people she likes:

Both kittens have had their 2nd jabs and are bouncy little souls. Tinker, the little boy, absolutely adores my big fluffy black and white cat despite the fact that Max is about four times his size - keeps zooming up and rubbing noses and trying to pounce on Max's big flumpfy tail much to Max's bemusement. Tailor isn't quite so taken, but then he is much larger than she is and she has gone up for a sniff, so I would imagine more time will soothe any worries she's got.

Although the kittens are based in Thatcham, as long as people can get to us applications can be from anywhere - the rescue should be able to organise home checks for a variety of places ^^

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 21:54:56 PM »
I really don't understand why these two haven't been snapped up. They are gorgeous!

If I lived closer I would apply to adopt them.

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
Re: Tinker and Tailor - 10 week old kittens
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 21:10:09 PM »
Still waiting, sadly - although here's a few more of Tailor (and one showing her tendency to pretend to be a parrot.. she'd sleep up there if she could!)

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 16:11:11 PM »
Oh my goodness! They are so beautiful.

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 17:32:47 PM »
Wow  :wow: so much cuteness!! so eye catching! Cant believe these 2 are still waiting for homes!!!
 :shify: :shify: my OH will be evicting me if I expand anymore - I have pushed my luck already....twice :shify: :shify:

Good luck Tinker & Tailor....your new purrents are gonna be sooo lucky to have you  :Luv: :Luv:  :Luv2:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 12:45:47 PM »
Love that stretchy photo  :Luv: I cant believe these 2 will be waiting long  :Luv:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 12:17:29 PM »

Still looking for homes, now 10 weeks (ish) old. Both doing well, confident, playful kittens that love human interaction and, in the case of Tailor, will attempt to assist to write any update about them on the keyboard... bless! Both are extremely used to children

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 01:40:11 AM »
too cute :Luv2:
gl kitties xx

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 10:08:37 AM »
Knew  I shouldn't of looked - I have gone totally broody now  :Luv:

what a gorgeous pair of kittens -  :Luv: :Luv:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 09:27:18 AM »
 :Luv2: So sweet, hope they find lovely homes soon.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 01:02:54 AM »
Very good photos of very photogenic subjects! Can't believe they are still waiting  :Crazy:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »
so cute!!!

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 12:27:27 PM »
Still looking for homes - both kittens are very affectionate and will seek out a human lap to curl up on and purr for hours. Adventurous, confident and adorable, they will both squeak out a welcome as soon as anyone steps through the door and come explore..!

Sorry about the boring photographs, neither of them stay still long enough to have some decent shots when they weren't snoozing ;)

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »
Thanks very much for the welcome guys!  :Luv2:

Hopefully the pair will find their forever homes soon, it seems such a shame their future new owners are missing out on the cuteness! I sat down last night only to have Tailor curl up on my lap immediately and Tinker climb up on my shoulder where he decided to perch like a little furry parrot and purr in my ear. Beautiful kittens, and much less of a handful than I was expecting, bless them ^^. I'm definitely going to be sorry to see them go!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 00:12:59 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Jaguar

Two little cuties you have there, hope they won't be waiting too long for their forever home  :hug:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 23:35:03 PM »
I think this everytime but seriously why and how could anyone look at those kittens and then leave them :Crazy:
they are just both so pretty :Luv2:
thankgod they were found :wow:

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 21:27:15 PM »
Hello Jaguar and   :welcome:  to Purrs

What beautiful kittens - I want, I want !!!
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 21:12:19 PM »
Told myself not to look because I knew I'd want them  ;D Sure these babies won't be waiting long too adorable !
Kitty x x x

Offline Jaguar

• Kitten
Tinker and Tailor - 7 weeks old kittens - HOMED
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 16:31:38 PM »
Breed: 1 girl and 1 boy
Can I live with Children: Yes
Can I live with cats: Yes
Can I live with other dogs:yes
Fostered In: Thatcham, Berks

These kittens were found as part of a litter of 4 in a box and taken to rescue. The vet has informed us that they are too young still to have their 1st vaccination, but this will happen over the next couple of weeks.

Both kittens are being fostered in a family home with younger children, and are very friendly, bouncy souls that love human company and would spend their time bouncing over you while fighting each other if they could! They are used to household noises such as the hoover, and are relaxed in a busy household. Both kittens are litter trained, as soon as they've worked out where it is in the household. Confident apart, but snuggly and playful if together. Both are eating well.

Tinker (probably boy - currently reliant on my dubious kitten sexing!). An adventurous, friendly little soul who is smaller than his sister but no less confident. Enjoys exploring and climbing, will snuggle up on a lap but is quite happy to take himself off to his little bed and curl up after a meal. Has met up with my resident cat and has gone sniffing nose to nose, even if his little tail was fluffed up a bit! Possibly the runt of the litter.

Tailor - (probably girl) the more vocal of the pair, will be the one who seeks out a human lap for curling up on for a nap. Will coming running squeaking a welcome to see you if you've been gone for any length of time, and especially if food is about to turn up! She is slightly larger than Tinker, and seems to be the brains of the operation. Spent a few nights in a specially crafted "tent" she had created, away from her brother, probably because he hogs the cushion. I have no doubt she will be a very loyal companion.

These kittens are with Friends Of The Animals RCT, currently in foster at Thatcham. If you are interested in adopting kittens please read about our re homing process :

http://friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk/animalsforadoption.html

and complete a Pre Adoption form (link below) and Katherine or Pauline will contact you for a chat

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...tlQ1E6MQ#gid=0

As with all kittens it is a requirement of adoption that all kittens will be neutered at 6 months at your expense. A voucher will be given at the time of adoption for a refund of £20 when they are neutered.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:52:39 AM by Jaguar »

Link to CatChat