Author Topic: Posting on behalf of Pawz for Thought  (Read 3899 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Posting on behalf of Pawz for Thought
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 17:23:39 PM »
Sooo many cats looking for homes, some of them sound like they will be harder to home too - fingers crossed for them all  :hug:

Offline Sue_pawz

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Hannah, Gizmo, Tabbington
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 21:15:07 PM »
That's great, thanks a lot.  I just didn't want to overload the board with threads if that wasn't the way you do things!

Sue
When cats evolve opposable thumbs the human race is doomed

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 21:14:48 PM »
Whoops, sorry Janey - there's me messing up your methods. I will give myself a :slap:  :naughty:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 20:58:18 PM »
Hiya Sue  ;D

(I've moved this from 'Cats Needing Homes' section as I move the cats which have been sorted out of there.......

So as I actually sort out all the Rescue and Rehoming sections what I would prefer is if you did it one of two ways: 

Either, post in 'Cats Needing Homes' section and if you did that then list them separately, or in twos or however many need a home together.  The reason being is that I move the cats needing homes out of that section once they've found a home and it keeps that section nice and tidy. 

Or post (as some rescues do) in Rescue and Rehoming general (this section) with all the cats listed separately or on one thread whichever you prefer, because I don't move any cats out of here to a sorted section.  So it's your choice really but as I say if it's this section they can be either separate or all together but if it's 'Cats Needing Homes' section then once you've posted that the cat is homed I'll move it out of there so it's better to have them separate and it doesn't matter how many threads you have separate I don't mind moving them  :)

Hope that makes sense but if not pm me  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 19:44:43 PM »
Hi Sue

You can do whichever you prefer, my preference however would be for all animals on one thread as it's easier to keep updated and it can also be a mini journal with any updates added ;D

Just had a look at your website (you missed the end 't' off the link by the way) and oh my, you have some beauties :blow kiss: I'll have Fizz & Pop please  :naughty:

Offline Sue_pawz

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Hannah, Gizmo, Tabbington
Posting on behalf of Pawz for Thought
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 19:32:59 PM »
Hi,

I help out a local charity, Pawz for Thought, in advertising the rabbits and cats they have in need of new homes. Before I begin putting up information about them, I just wanted to ask how you would prefer me to go about it?

We currently have over 30 cats in foster care.  On some other forums I post on they ask for new topic per animal for rehoming.  Obviously, I realise that initially this would be a heck of a lot of new posts, so before I went ahead and did that, I wondered if this is ok, or whether you'd prefer me to go about it in a different way?

Thanks,

Sue x
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 20:17:44 PM by Sue_pawz »
When cats evolve opposable thumbs the human race is doomed

Link to CatChat