Author Topic: Offering a home to a pair of kittens/young cats, any colour, Swansea, Wales.  (Read 4593 times)

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
Thank you Tiggy' Mum.

I miss them both so much and probably always will, along with Emily, Benjamin, Moogy Miar, Bug-a-lug, Bo, Boots and Tinky who are all the gorgeous kitties that went before them. I've had cats living with me since I was 7 years old and all of them were special and adorable in their own way. I think that is why my house feels so weird without any fluff balls.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 14:57:58 PM by Skully »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Very sorry to hear about Widget and Alfie  :hug: Hope you find the perfect pair and that they bring the cat shaped light back into your life  :)  :hug:

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
Thank you Gill.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
http://www.stjamesvet.co.uk/branches/parkway-surgery/

This is the branch I use and its the newest one and lovely  ;D

Give them a ring  and you may find your forever friends

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
You sound an ideal slave and my vet often know of  kittens that need homes and its worth giving them a ring and asking.

Its St James based on the way to the Gower, and fabulash Gareth and when he is not around Geraint look after my cats.

I will get a link to their website for you.

Offline Skully

• Adult Cat
    • Pirate Pixie Crew
I am looking to give a home to a pair of kittens/young cats. I don't really care what colour, but I would like them to have short or medium length fur rather than long haired. It would be nice to have at least one female cat as it has been some years since there was a girl in this family.

I am an experienced cat slave, and know what is expected of me in the role of being at their fluffy beckoned call. I'm here to provide love, attention, food, healthcare, play, safety and litter tray emptying.

I had to have a very elderly arthritic cat, Widget (pictured below) put to sleep April 2011 and my young cat, Alfie, died April this year due to a ruptured aneurysm, both of which broke my heart and had me feeling utterly depressed. My house doesn't feel like a home without any fluffy little family members, and much as I know I can never replace any of the beautiful cats that I have shared my life with up until now, I do know that there are lots of homeless cats out there and my heart has room for some more fluffy friends to join my family.

I'm living just outside Swansea, Wales, in a house I own, that has it's own back garden. I have no children and work from home, so there is pretty much always someone here to slave over their every need. There is a heated bed waiting here for for a couple of kitties.

Link to CatChat