Author Topic: cats&Kittens  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
cats&Kittens
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 12:00:15 PM »
Sorry to hear you're not well Ron :hug: It's good to hear that you have people around to help :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: cats&Kittens
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 08:05:25 AM »
Sorry to hear you are not well Ron  :hug: but so wonderful that you have volunteers helping you and the furries.  Take care  :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
Re: cats&Kittens
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 07:51:18 AM »
Sorry to hear you've been poorly Ron. Take care of yourself  :hug: :hug:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
cats&Kittens
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
How is everyone going with the kittens this year ? we have only had three kittens in so far this year, in one way i think its good, but we are still getting plenty of unwanted little cats in but things have slowed down which is a blessing, as owing to ill health i have got to slow down I was taken into hospital with my Hart trouble again last weekend  :-:so now really relying more on my volunteers which really do a wonderfull job and are really behind me all the way bless them, at the moment they wont even let me go near the pen.  we only have about 40 little babes but think we will have to cut back a bit futher but as my volunteers say we cant save them all and can only do so much. but how does one say no to taking the poor little Babes in. :(

Link to CatChat