Author Topic: Bobby and Me!  (Read 9832 times)

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
Re: Bobby and Me!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 16:00:39 PM »
and some more pics of my angel!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 15:59:53 PM »
thanks for the tips on pic size.....going to give it a bash!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 15:53:35 PM »
 :wow: I'm so happy I found this site....thanks to all of you for replying and sending all those happy, healthy vibes!!!!!!!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 15:51:43 PM »
If you need help resizing your pics the following may help:

http://www.download.com/JPEGCompress/3000-2204_4-10404412.html?tag=lst-0-1

or

Image Resizer for windows XP

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
It's the 10th or 11th on the right hand side .. Image resize.
Once installed right click on the photo you want to resize.
Select resize pictures
Select advanced
Select custom
Put in 400 by 300 (sometimes you have to put in smaller figures if it is still too big).
Click ok and it makes a custom photo ready for uploading

You can resize more than one picture at a time by highlighting them all and following the resizing steps above.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 15:51:27 PM »
I only have the girl's mobile # and have left a message with no reply - I asked her to give me call as the vet wanted some more info on the food he had been fed etc.

She met us in the street in Shephard's Bush area - we could not find her house so she came to the nearest corner to meet us with Bobby wrapped in a towel - it was freezing and getting dark so I simply bundled him up tight and kept him that way until we got home which was when we realised his condition.

She has removed her posting from Gumtree too.......hope she has sleepless nights and decides to donate the moeny to an animal charity!

Susan only edited ya post to take out address.  :Luv:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 17:10:55 PM by Tan »

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 15:48:46 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs

So pleased that poor little Bobby ended up with such a caring new Mummy and Daddy who acted promptly to get him medical attention ... hopefully your fast action will save him.

It's also great that you decided to join us ... there are alot of very knowledgeable people on here who will be able to offer advice on with any questions and queries you may have.

Sending lots of love and positive vibes that this poor little soul pulls through :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 15:47:51 PM »
Hello from Bobby and me...this is my first chat room experience and I'm not sure how I go about posting a message to introduce myself and Bobby....not that clued up on the technology  :Crazy:

I have just registered after posting a message on GUMTREE about my horrible experience in buying Bobby and someone replied and pointed me onto this great site.....how do I post a general hello?

Hello Susan

Im the guilty one Susan Im afraid giving you the link by Email . I found the site perchance as one of my 9 was ill months ago. I wouldnt have coped without all the advice, kindness and just general friendly people without purrs.

Dont worry if there is anything you need help with there is always someone with good sound advice

kisses to Bobby from me and head kisses from all my babies

xxxxxxxx

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 15:47:00 PM »
was supposed to be about 8 weeks old but closer to 6 I think. The  :censored: gladly took our £80 with a smile on her face mentioned another male kitten....I so hope she sold him to a caring mom and dad.

Bobby seems to be doing a little better - he has just had another snack and actually washed his own face....no sign of a pooh either which is brilliant news - about 3 hours have passed since the last movement!

i can't seem to attach any pics as they are larger than 70 KB   :'( he is soooo cute!

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 15:43:40 PM »
Ooo Susan i am soo glad you have littleun Bobby with you and your Hubby. Sending prayers and love for him that he pulls through.
 :hug: :hug: :Luv:

Have the RSPCA been told about his awful condition and the advertisers been reported?

:Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 15:26:27 PM »
Awww, poor little babe, I'm really pleased though that he found you and your hubby as his new slaves, god knows what would have happened to him  :'(  :'(  Did the  :censored: have any more kittens there or was Bobby the only one?  I really hope he starts to pick up soon.  How old is he and have you got any piccies of him?

BTW, welcome to Purrs, xxxxxx

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
Re: Welcome to 4Bobby
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 15:24:03 PM »
Thanks everyone.....think I'm slowly getting the hang of it...... :thanks:

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
Bobby and Me!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 15:21:39 PM »
Hiya, I have just registered on the site thanks to a reply I got from my posting on GUMTREE...... my hubby and I were desperate for a kitten and eventually found Bobby on Gumtree. We collected him on Friday night and only when we got him home did we realise how sickly he was. I had him wrapped in a towel on the way home. We have had him at 2 vets this weekend and they are appalled at how under nourished he is and completely dehydrated. He has had severe diarrhea to the point where almost clear fluid has been running out his very sore and red bum.
We are on the second day of a diet and rehydrate from the vet, emulsion to try and set his tummy and he had an injection of fluid under the skin yesterday to rehydrate quicker. The vet warned us that he is very poorly and it may take 3 days for him to start improving.
He is still eating and drinking and his tummy has not worked for about 2 hours (holding thumbs he manages to keep something in for as long as possible).

I also gave him his first dose of de-working powder which he ate with his last feed.

He is tiny and I can feel every bone in his body thru his dull coat. He has slept for all the time we have had him home and is happiest in tucked under my hair suckling on my neck.

Holding our thumbs that he starts getting stronger as soon as possible.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: Welcome to 4Bobby
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 15:06:33 PM »
Ya very own thread hun  :Luv:

Thanks Tan, I thought I was cracking up then  :rofl:

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
Welcome to 4Bobby
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 15:03:56 PM »
Ya very own thread hun  :Luv:

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
Re: hi all!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 15:03:15 PM »
Hiya

A very warm  :welcome: to Purrs hun  :Luv:

It can take a little while to get used to how to use the forum so if you need any help whatsoever just post and we will help.
We are all a very friendly bunch so antthing you want to ask, please do.

I will moved ya post to a new thread for you where we would love to hear about Bobby.  ;D :Luv:

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 15:02:13 PM »
hi hun  :welcome: to purrs

u need to create ur own thread
by pressing the new topic button

luv Lisa
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 15:01:08 PM »
Hello from Bobby and me...this is my first chat room experience and I'm not sure how I go about posting a message to introduce myself and Bobby....not that clued up on the technology  :Crazy:

I have just registered after posting a message on GUMTREE about my horrible experience in buying Bobby and someone replied and pointed me onto this great site.....how do I post a general hello?

Hi, if you click on General Chat, go down to the bottom and you should see a little box that says New Topic, click on that and away you go  :)

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
Bobby and Me!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 14:56:26 PM »

« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 15:06:29 PM by Tan »

Link to CatChat