Author Topic: Missing Cats - Methil area of Fife, Scotland  (Read 1185 times)

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Missing Cats - Methil area of Fife, Scotland
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 17:29:35 PM »
Thats really very sad to hear. The owners must be devastated. I hope they all do turn up safe and well poor little darlings

Keep safe little ones

xx

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
Re: Missing Cats - Methil area of Fife, Scotland
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 16:56:38 PM »
Oooh dont like the sound of this Sam  :(  I'll be locking up the benglies thats for sure.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Missing Cats - Methil area of Fife, Scotland
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 16:37:52 PM »
I received this information from the national pet register .... PLEASE READ!

I'm sure that there are a few of you on here from Scotland so thought I'd pass the word on here... please forward to anyone you know in the area.

Over the last week we have had reports of 7 distinct cats going missing from the Methil area of Fife. Due to the colours / types of cats going missing we believe that there is something untoward going on in the area. Either cats being stolen or the fur trade is hitting the area in a big way once again.

We are urging people to PLEASE be vigilant and keep a close eye on your cats for the next couple of months while we try to get to the bottom of what's going on. Ideally, if you can keep your cats in or if they are out... bring them in at night especially.

If you know anyone who lives in the vicinty or other areas of fife and their cat has gone missing can you please ask them to contact us with details so that we can get a full picture of what is going on and hopefully identify patterns.

Thanks all

Read more:      http://www.nationalpetregister.net/forums/BEWARE---Methil-Residents-Cats-Missing-t-259.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Link to CatChat