Author Topic: Introducing me and my 8 felines!  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Introducing me and my 8 felines!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 21:34:22 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar, Betty, Rosie, Daphne, Brian, Dee-Dee, Dennis and Vlad
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 21:25:07 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes! Yep I have a toddler too, 16 months old, she adores all the animals, Fletcher my youngest american cocker is her favourite dog as he wil play fetch or tug anytime haha and she has a soft spot for Oscar the cat no idea why but he always makes he smile!

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 10:58:51 AM »
Hello and  :welcome:  to purrs to you and all your furry companions  :)  off to have a look at the pics now  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 10:09:24 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

What a gorgeous furry family you have there  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: Sounds like you have your hands full between the cats/dogs/rabbits and if you got Betty just before your maternity leave ended that must mean there's a toddler in the mix there too!  :evillaugh:

For others reading here are the pics: http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,40539.msg714874.html#msg714874

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 22:48:32 PM »
Just seen them and they are just  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I am a night owl so reckon others will see em tomorrow  ;D

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 22:47:29 PM »
Just posted photos of all but 1 of the cats! :D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 22:35:38 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Yes we gotta see pictures of all of your gang and join all the others here with loads of cats  ;D

Offline suz_cats8

• Kitten
Introducing me and my 8 felines!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 22:30:07 PM »
Just saying hi and introducing me and the gang!

I never planned to have so many cats, im truly a dog person and have 2 american cockers that i show and a mini poodle and a elderly crossbreed, buti do love my cats !!

I started with oscar my pedigree British shorthair, when i went back to work neearly a year ago after my maternity leave i decided he nedded some feline company as he was used to having my dogs with him all day - thats wen i rescued betty my tabby DSH, and ended up bringing her home with her 2 remaining tortie kittens!! have to say everyone said torties would be a nightmare but they were the sweetest kittens and the loviliest if slightly shy adults ( none of these three had very good lives before i got them!) anyway those 2 are Daphne and Rosie. Then i rescued a rabbit ( i have 4 of those too!) and ended up rescuing from the same place Brian my longhaired tabby half maine coone...........he is amazing ! at the same time my friend rescued his mum - who turned out to be pregnant, she had 3 kittens ( and was then spayed and is living the life of riley with my friend!!) who i had 2 and my friend was keeping the other however long story short he came to stay for a bit and well hes not going anywhere now! we think sadly brian was probably the dad and its left them with some problems, dennis is fine , but dee-dee the female is crosseyed hence i kept her as i have a safe garden for her and vlad the other male has a dodgy back leg - means he regularly upends the litter tray!! they are all long haired tabbys too!!

Well thats the gang, i will try and post pics soon!

Link to CatChat