Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Ebony

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Willow
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 17:58:45 PM »
Thanks for all your kind welcomes :)! All of your babies are so cute  :Luv:

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 09:06:13 AM »
welcome to purs ron at lost cats brighton  :welcome: :welcome:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 22:09:48 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 21:30:21 PM »
Hi Ebony and willow  :nice meet: Glad you have joined us  :) if your looking for helpful advice or if you just want to have a good old natter you have definitely come to the right place  ;) we would love to here all about your fur babe so please stick around  :hug:

Might I say Willow is a very pretty kitty  :wow:   :Luv: :Luv:

Denise
Xxx
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 19:55:12 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to Purrs.

You'll quickly get the hang of how the site works with the e-mail messages and stuff, but do ask if you get stuck with anything  :pcprob:

:catlove: Willow - she's adorable, and very lucky to have found you.

Check out the Purrs shop (click on Links tab at the top of this page) for the very best in cat toys and treats, and do stick around for the Purrs events, we have Christmas fun with the Auction, the Photo competition in the Summer which has already been mentioned and all sorts of help and support for members. Glad you have found us.  :cuddle:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 17:54:50 PM »
 :welcome:  to Purrs  :)  Willow is gorgeous  :Luv:  so pleased you are getting her spayed and advise you get her booked in as soon as this call is over. Bet you can't imagine your life without a cat in it now  ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 17:39:50 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Willow is wonderful and ready to be neutered right now  :innocent:

As Rosella says this forum is all about rescue and many feel there are more than enough unwanted cats around.

The Cat Show is great and raises dosh for our rescues.

One never stops learning about cats, the good and the bad, the funny and the sad.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 15:49:29 PM »
Hi Ebony, welcome to Purrs - and to the feline world (which, I'm sure you know, you will never leave!).

Willow is a doll!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 15:50:34 PM by jezebel »
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Ebony

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 15:42:20 PM »
Thank you :)! Yeah I think she's beautiful, but as her mum I'm biased lol. I shall definitely keep some pictures under wraps! Yeah, Willow is definitely getting spayed, although I'm sure she'd have lovely kittens, I don't have the time/experience to devote to a newborn litter and there's already too many kittens out there needing a good home.  It's just a matter of when she's being spayed and what type of procedure we're going to opt for.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 15:25:04 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs and the world of being a cat slave  :)  Hope you enjoy it here and hang around a while. 

Willow is of course, as you well know, absolutely stunning  :blow kiss: :blow kiss: :blow kiss:

We have  a cat show in May/ June each year to raise funds for Cat Rescue and have a lot of fun showing off our furbabes so keep a few pics in reserve  :sneaky:

One of the main reasons this site was set up was to assist cat rescues in the UK so please don't be surprised if one or two peeps (like me for instance  ;) ) point out that Willow is just the right age to be neutered .....

There is a wealth of cat experience for you to access on this site.  Despite being a slave to eight of the furry monsters, I continue to learn daily. 

Offline Ebony

• Kitten
Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 14:29:19 PM »
Hello all,

I'm a first-time cat owner, with a 6 1/2 month old tabby called 'Willow', who me and my partner have had since November. She's a lovely natured little girl, with lots of energy and affection - her favourite activities are wrestling with her 'nemisis' 'Ralph the Rat' ( cat toy ), sleeping on our bed and observing her kingdom from her cat tree perch.

She's an indoor only cat for the time being as we live in a flat and the area that we are in has a lot of road/building work going on at the moment, although I am contemplating the notion of leash training her in the near future, so she can have supervised walks.

I've joined this forum in the hope of meeting fellow cat lovers and seeking friendship and advice - as a first time cat owner I'm new to the feline world!

Little Willow has just come into heat for the first time and we are contemplating the different options that are open to us, but I'll save that for another post.

I look forward to meeting all of you and my time here at this forum :)!

Here are some pictures of Willow, hope you enjoy!

Link to CatChat