Author Topic: if looks could kill  (Read 1836 times)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Re: if looks could kill
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 01:29:38 AM »
tbh i wouldnt mind moving into sainsburys warehouse- save me a fortune in food bills :evillaugh:

she probs is just unused to a warm home bless her, hope you catch her daughter asap xx

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 00:40:25 AM »
Hope you manage to get her daughter too  :)

yes, her face is showing signs of "revenge best served cold" expression....target = you  :evillaugh:
she might settle once her daughter arrives  ;D xx
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 20:08:42 PM »
Well done and hope you get the daughter too  ;D

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
if looks could kill
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 20:07:10 PM »
 I trapped this little cat in sainsburys, she is ferel  she was living in there warehouse with her kitten that was about 3 mths old,i could not trap her kitten so she is still there, i got mum to the vets but getting her into the basket she really got me, she bit my arm and one of my fingers, but I got her to the vets and got her done and had her jabs and flea treatment, about two week ago i let her out in the garden, she now sleeps in one of my little pods in the garden and comes to be fed every evening and you would not think it was the same cat, and yesterday they phoned for me to try and trap her Doughter so hear we go again, you would not think we were trying to help them  :rofl:

Link to CatChat