Author Topic: To Auctioneers - Please read - ta welly mush  (Read 1697 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: To Auctioneers - Please read - ta welly mush
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 20:19:35 PM »
You're welly welcum  :hug: :Luv2:

Really enjoyed the fun as per usual.

I had more to sell this year but I made one final big bid that I'm happy with and that was the perfume - I'm using Chance at the moment and nearly finished and I love Madamoiselle.

Hope lots of you got items you really wanted too.

Must admit I bid on lots of things I didn't really want but I'm sure it helped to get the total to over £2,000 this year HOPEFULLY.

DIDN'T WE ALL DO WELL?

Mary

:narna dance: :chicken:  :narna dance:   :narna dance:   :yayyy:

START GETTING YER STUFF READY FOR NEXT YEAR  ;) ;) :rofl: :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
To Auctioneers - Please read - ta welly mush
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 19:39:53 PM »
Hiya  well we are almost there to the close and i hope it's a mad rush as in previous years!  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Just wanted to remind all the Wonderful auctioneers who have put up items - Please can you hang on sending any items out to the winning bidder until I have confirmed on your item thread that the money has been received from the winner for your item.

Once i post the money has come in your item can be sent. Please bear with me to get all the threads updated when monies come in. Monies can be paid up to the 10th December so there could be a wait for you to send your items off.

:hug: :thanks: :thanks:

This is part of our security for the auction to ensure no items are sent and  we did not get the money for it. (very very rare)
If this does happen, the item will then be offered to the runner up in the bids. This is why we need to wait before we send out any goods.

:hug: :hug:

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 19:44:16 PM by Tan »

Link to CatChat