Author Topic: Foster home needed in South Oxfordshire for mum cat and her 4x8week old kittens (Sorted)  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Great, will move this now then.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
This is sorted, we couldn't find anyone to help so I trapped them all fostered them for a few weeks and then took them up to rescue myself ;D

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
We are looking for someone to foster a mother cat and her 4 x 8 week old kittens in or very close to Nuneham Courtenay.
These have full rescue back up with Animals in Need in Northamptonshire, though if any require vets treatment we will have to try to get them to the rescues vet ASAP in Northamptonshire.

We need the foster home until all of the family can be caught and transport can be arranged to get them to the rescue.

We will be borrowing a trap from a rescue here in Oxfordshire and as soon as a suitable foster home can be found we will set the trap and try to catch them all, we may need someone who is willing to collect cat/kittens once they have been caught and take to foster home and up to rescue as well.

If you think you can help to foster,or transport these please can you let me know by emailing me at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org
or answer the thread on our site by clicking the following link
http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=27110
We need to find a foster home as quickly as possible to get them safely to rescue before the colder weather sets in.

Anyone interested in fostering will be home checked

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Best wishes Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team:)

www.animallifelineuk.org
www.forum.animallifelineuk.org
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 18:59:00 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat