Author Topic: 7 Year Old Tabby (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 7 Year Old Tabby (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 08:36:42 AM »
As there have been no updates will move this to sorted now  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 7 Year Old Tabby
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 08:56:37 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Dawnin8r

• Adult Cat
7 Year Old Tabby (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 17:35:35 PM »
Feline Cat Rescue have been contacted by someone looking to rehome lovely Melody, who has not taken well to the arrival of their youngest child and as a result has started soiling in the house from the stress which is not the best thing for poor Melody, or very hygienic for the baby.

This is what her owner says about her: "This is Melody, she is a neutered 7 year old tabby. She is ever so affectionate and gets on well with other cats and dogs (especially dogs) . She spends most of her time in the house, and loves attention and sitting on laps being stroked. I would be so pleased to find a loving home for her. The only home I would avoid is a very busy one with lots of children and lots of other cats as she seems to like the quiet life. She has only messed in the house since my youngest was born, I have checked with the vet and medically she is in excellent health it is simply that her nose has been put out of joint with the new arrival ."

At the moment, we have no space for her so we are looking for someone to foster her, or for someone who feels they can offer her a forever home. Any potential fosterer would need to be able to travel to our rescue's vet in Luton (if necessary) but the right forever home could obviously be further afield.

If you think you can help, please ring 01582 732347.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:36:31 AM by Janeyk »
Feline Cat Rescue--Internet Appeals

Link to CatChat