Author Topic: How to rescue  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: How to rescue
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 22:19:52 PM »
Also if its cat not at a rescue but just needs a new home, you need to contact the owner and arrange with them and then if transport is needed you then need to tell us and the owner to see if we can arrange.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 22:20:22 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: How to rescue
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 15:13:03 PM »
Hi lillylau, Purrs itself doesn't rehome cats - it's the various rescues that post on here that do the rehoming. Some rescues prefer to rehome to their local area only but there are others that, subject to a homecheck/vet references, are happy to rehome further afield. Very often members of Purrs are able to help with 'transport runs' to help get cats that are being rehomed out of area into their new homes  :)

Offline lillylau

• Senior Cat
How to rescue
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 20:21:15 PM »
Hi could anyone tell me if you purrs rehome cats to Durham area as the ones I have seen that are to rehome are down south, If I wanted to rehome would I be considered living so far away and would I need to collect or is there any type of transport in place many thanks. I know there are rescues around me but if I did see one on this sight would I still be able to bearing in mind the needs of eacg cat.

Link to CatChat