Lost & Found Cats > Lost Cat/s

FOUND 2.5 years later! black/white cat in Redhill, Nottingham

(1/54) > >>

heather sullivan:
ahhh so sad, he was a handsome cat. I used to have a black and white cat called Billy too  :(

sheilarose:
I know the huge efforts you went to when Billy went missing, I followed his Facebook page, his website,  ached for your loss and thankfully rejoiced in your ultimate reunion. Billy really was the cat that made me think twice about so many things associated with the security, loss, search, retrieval...gosh you name it, Billy's  case raised that question, broached that topic.

Elle, you already know how sorry I am that Billy was taken to Rainbow Bridge in this dreadful way, Ibut I wanted to thank you and Billy for the legacy he has left in my heart. Without Billy I would almost certainly not be involved to this extent in cat rescue (and I think he may have had a paw in your rescue dealings, too) and think about the cats that have been saved because of him  I hope you can absorb this positive message albeit at a time of terrible sadness. Billy was an inspiration.

RIP Billy. X

Sootyca:
RIP Billy.  So sad :(

Gill (sneakiefeline):
What a handsome and proud cat and so sorry he has been taken in such a terrible way  :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP Billy, play hard with all our friends

mad_lilli:
RIP Billy. Xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version