Author Topic: Tasty treat or not in my case  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Tasty treat or not in my case
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 19:59:52 PM »
 :evillaugh: - I have done the reverse... eaten a Whiskas Temptation  :sick: It was when Riley was poorly and I was trying anything to get him to take a tablet - there was no time to go to the kitchen for a knife as I had him in my sights so I had to bite into the tempattion to break it in half  :sick: Lets just say I prefer ice cream  :naughty:

Offline mumtomaz

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Mazzy
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 19:38:06 PM »
LOL I recognise that scene :D

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 10:39:10 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will tell you MY trick....
I fill a bowl, or a few bowls, with little bits of ice cream or pudding or whatever I am having, and put it on the floor.
While they are busy with that, I fill my own bowl and try to finish it before they lose interest in what is on the floor...

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 00:25:01 AM »
I can see the scene LOL and agree that when the lick once and leave its a real pain  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
Tasty treat or not in my case
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 00:20:53 AM »
So I just treated the fur kids to some Whiskers Temptations and just when I thought it's safe to bring out the ice cream (my treat) ;D I get to the kitchen to dish some out and those furry critters are there waiting for me with that look in their eyes as if to say you think you can fob us off with temptations when you've got Ice cream huh I don't think soo I then begin to dance the waltz around the kitchen with a bowl in one hand and a tub of ice cream and a spoon in the other to try and escape little tongues and pesky paws from tucking in, I finally manage to get some in a bowl and sit down to eat it and I am being attacked from all corners Fudge is literally trying to pull the bowl out of my hand and Ariel has found the bits that I had dropped while I was doing my strictly come dancing impression :rofl: I gave up in the end and gave them the bowl there wasn't much left as I hadn't managed to scoop much out, I wouldn't mind but when you put the bowl down they lick it once then lose intrest and walk off  >:( :evillaugh:

So much for my treat !

Denise
Xxx

The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Link to CatChat