Author Topic: Young female Bengal found in Northamptonshire  (Read 4339 times)

Offline SheM

• Kitten
Re: Young female Bengal found in Northamptonshire
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 17:54:52 PM »
Could not agree more.

Is the pain of losing a pet you adore not worth the tiny price of a microchip. Its a "no brainer". This lost Bengal would be back with her owner now if only the owner had thought to have a bit of plastic inserted. How sad!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 15:07:54 PM »
I just don't get people that don't microchip their cats  :Crazy: Really hope she can be reunited with her owner ASAP  :hug:

Offline SheM

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 14:38:10 PM »
Hi - the lady I spoke to has a cat and a dog herself. She took the cat to her vets so the vet could check to see if the cat was microchipped. The vet confirmed the cat was a female. I asked the lady several times if she was sure the cat was female and she said 100% yes and the cat was only young....about 1 year old and very very frightened. I suspect the vet must have confirmed all of this.

I was shocked that an expensive pedigree cat would not be microchipped and she also was suprised about this. When my cat went missing (in total 3 times now)....nobody even knew what a Bengal looked like so I described my cat as a tabby because they are so similar. However once again I presume that since she took the cat to a vet that the vet must have known what breed it was.

I would advise anyone with a lost young female cat which may have similar markings to a bengal/tabby lost in the Northamtonshire area to email me.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »
So pleased that you have got your cat back safe and sound  :)

Do you know if they are sure that the found cat is female? There are two male Benglas missing from Northants (well one is an Egyptian Mau but they have listed him as a bengal and the pic looks like a bengal to a non pedigree expert).

http://www.nationalpetregister.org/mp/33205.htm

http://www.nationalpetregister.org/mp/32526.htm

Offline SheM

• Kitten
Young female Bengal found in Northamptonshire
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 23:06:47 PM »
My female Bengal was recently missing but thankfully I found her. However I keep getting phone calls from other people who have found cats. Had recent call from lady who found female Bengal in Northamptonshire - not microchipped.

If you email me I can pass on the details - She_mughal@yahoo.co.uk
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 23:07:28 PM by SheM »

Link to CatChat