Author Topic: Lost - Grey/White cat, Inglesbatch, Bath  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Lost - Grey/White cat, Inglesbatch, Bath
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 22:42:32 PM »
Cats can map their journey and are very ingenious............here are Sams tips for things to do..........never give up hope........he could be shut in somewhere so you need neighbours to check shed and out buildings

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,31636.0.html

Offline melissajones1981

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Mabel & Marley
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 19:29:43 PM »
Hi. I work where i used to live and it is a good 20 minutes drive away over lots of roads. Ive asked my old house mate to keep her eyes open, but i very much doubt he would know how to get back there. Ive done plenty of posters and handed out flyers. I will keep my fingers crossed that he finds his way back or finds someone who will take him to the vets or Bath Cats & Dogs Home. The wait continues. :doh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 18:59:32 PM »
Have you been in contact with your old home and even been there looking for him? Cats often try to make their way to their old home.

Pusters posters posters is top of the list of things to do.

I hope you find him safe  :hug: :hug:

Offline melissajones1981

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Mabel & Marley
Lost - Grey/White cat, Inglesbatch, Bath
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 14:13:37 PM »
Marley is a grey/white neutered tom cat who went missing on 27th July 2011. It has been 3 weeks and still hasnt returned. He was last seen wearing a blue safety collar with a blue bell on. He has gone missing before, but never for more than a week. However, i have moved house and so he doesnt know the area well. There are tons of corn fields outside, which i will try to walk through again. Marley is microchipped. I feel awful if he is still out there having to find food (he loves his gourmet sachets). His sister is at home missing him and so am i. If anyone sees him, please take to Bath Cats & Dogs Home. I will pay a reward for his safe return.  :(

Link to CatChat