Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Grimalkin

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Snowball, Jasmine and imminently Tara Geraldine.
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 10:28:23 AM »
Thanks for all your kind words.  Helen - That link you gave certainly gives me hope.  :) It's been a week today, and I've posted details in the Lost & Found section. 

...Just wondering about your user name -not read the spooks series of books by any chance have you ?

No, but they sound interesting and I bet Grimalkin is a witch's cat!  :evillaugh:  It's a traditional name for a witch's cat or fairy cat.  Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimalkin 

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 06:59:00 AM »
Welcome to Purrs.  Am so sorry to learn of Jasmine's disappearance and hope that you're reunited soon.   :hug: :hug:  I know, as so many do on here, how devastating it is when your beloved cat goes goes missing and my heart goes out to you. 

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 06:48:31 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

So sorry you've lost your cat, fingers crossed you find her soon  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 00:09:01 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs.

Sorry to hear Jasmine is missing , hope she is soon home.

Just wondering about your user name -not read the spooks series of books by any chance have you ?

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 22:35:06 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Sorry to hear Jasmine is missing  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 20:19:13 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, sorry it's at such a worrying time  :hug: I posted on your lost thread over on CatChat earlier today with a suggestion.

Do have a look at this thread, although I appreciate many of the suggestions may not be possible due to the distance issue http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

There was a cat lost recently in similar circumstances, she escaped from her carrier on the Motorway services area while her owner was on route back to Germany. The area had lots of dense undergrowth and her owner was worried she would never get her back, especially due to being in a different country she obviously couldn't look for her. A Purrs member, fluffybunny aka Alison, eventually found her safe and well and reunited her with her owner. I hope this story gives you some hope  :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,34187.100.html

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 20:08:54 PM »
Hello and  :welcome:  to Purrs  :) . Sorry to hear Jasmine is missing and hope she found safe and well  :hug:

Offline Grimalkin

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Snowball, Jasmine and imminently Tara Geraldine.
Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 20:01:08 PM »
Hello!  I've just arrived here from Cat Chat, that I joined yesterday as Tara.  I'm grieving for the disappearance of our lovely Jasmine.  I'm doing everything possible to find her.  I'll post the details here tomorrow, as I'm very tired now. 

Link to CatChat