Author Topic: TV documentary - looking for people allergic to cats  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: TV documentary - looking for people allergic to cats
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 15:02:50 PM »
I passed this on to my son cos I thought he might be interested. As it happens, he doesn't want to be in front of the camera but says that he knows of Blink Films and they are a reputable company, if that helps anyone with their decision.

Offline Rebecca BlinkTV

• Kitten
TV documentary - looking for people allergic to cats
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 17:49:16 PM »
Hello there,

My name's Rebecca and I'm posting from a TV company called Blink Films in London. We are making a documentary about the domestication of dogs and cats and looking for people to be filmed in an experiment to see the mild effects (non life threatening!) of a cat allergy reaction - runny nose, water eyes. It would be great to hear more about your allergy and learn about the effects also.

If anyone is willing to help us with filming this we would be very interested to hear from you and explain more.

All expenses for filming will be covered.

Please write to me with interest and chat at rebecca*dot*mason *at* blinkfilmsuk*dot*com

I look forward to hearing from you, Rebecca

Link to CatChat