Author Topic: CANVASSING THREAD - Purrsuade Purrs peeps to vote for your Furrie here!!!  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I love that Simon  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
for years gingers have been ridiculed and laughed at. Children at school bullied through no fault of their own. The shouts of ginger nut, duracell, coppertop shouted at you in the street , Gingerist acts of violence and hatred still take place every day. Those affected need to learn to love themselves and have the confidence to be different.

Stand up and be counted in the fight against gingerism.

Make the difference. Vote Archie.

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Fank yoos all so much for votin for leetle Monty  :Luv:
Callie iz bit miffed and now refoosin to ware cheeleeda outfit.
I fot yoos wer all bootiful and andsum and I duzn't mind hoo wins coz we all did did for dem cats wot need elp. Wel dun evrywon wot entered xx
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
me Boris -again thanks soooo much for voting for my friend Angel she is a very special cat like me and mummy is sooo proud
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
Elo iz Luna ere, not long left to votes an jus wanted to put in a last minute plea for you to vote for me if yous hazent voted yet. My meowmy wud be vewy grateful fank u luv Luna xxx

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
Do not wurry mama sasa coz if ee duzn't win we are gonna steel wun of dem rossiettes fwom dem amsters and sent it to im :)  :hug:
We wood preeshiate any votes to and fank yoos in advance dou we iz lucky coz we iz yung and dopted
Callie & Monty x

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
Its so loverly to see my friend Brownie from the bridge in the semi furnall!  Please vote for him if you like his pic.   :thanks:  Humanmummy told us he was an FIV cat.  Dont understan that, but backwords its VIF which I fink is Very important feline.  Good eh?!  :) :Luv:

Patch x
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 16:23:28 PM by CuteCats »

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Oh deer I iz late cos votin started  :scared:

I not very good ringmaster I reckon an don no ow to do this all proper and no good at beggin  :naughty: but I will try!

My brovver cant beg for imself cos e on da Bridge not long but is name is Franta Napoleon and fink he iz da only blue eyed cat in the semi finalz an e needs loadz of votez pleeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Me an my ova brovvers wood lurve im to get one of those flower thingyz on is pikture and then my meowmy can put it in a frame..............hmmmmmmm wots a frame.............teknikal stuff I don understand but pleeeeeeeeeze votez for im lots, I iz beggin for im,

Thank you

Sasa

an Ducha an Misa

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
ello Mister here, just to say fankyou fankyou and more fankyou to every body oo voted for me ; i am fru and is having the bestest day cuz been chasing birdies all day and now i spoted a hooge spider :sneaky:somefing to play wif all nite  :naughty: I dont like dremies cos they dont fly or run :evillaugh:
nite nite :innocent:

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
Hello it's me Boris again to say thankyou for voting for my house mate Angel -oh and for her doggy friend Lady -yucky fancy licking a doggy- :sick: I is a bit scared of the doggies  :-[
Angel is very special (like me ) she was very very sick as a baby her mum had a serious heart defect and could  not feed her babies properly but her human was also very ill and never realised so all her litter mates died one by one -then my human was asked if she could help as Angel's owner was seriously ill in hospital.
Angel weighed 70g at 3.5 weeks old and had a bad ear infection which blinded her in one eye.
My human slept on the sofa for weeks with baby Angel so she could try to get her to feed properly.
She very slowly began to improve and now mum tells me she was very lucky not to have been a real Angel so please vote for her she is a miracle puss -thankyou xx
Valerie and all my pets

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
 :Crazy:  :Crazy:  :Crazy:
YIPPPEEEE! we iz fankin yoos all so muchly for dem voteees :) (we opes yoo can eet dem) and we iz so chuffed and besides ourselves wif glee (wots dat  :shocked:) dat we az winned a hole class. We remembers dat day coz it woz cwismas and our fisrt cwismas eva sinse we woz dopted and santa did bwing us a cat twee wot we av still got and we woz uggin eech ova over de twee coz we as neva seen a toy like dat before :)
Fank yoo evrywun and we promise to be xtra norty now so our moonmy can get dem pics for yoos xx
(PS we az gotten dweemies for beein extra phortogenic  :sneaky: )
Callie & Monty DE PLAYFOOL CATS WINNAS
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 19:31:20 PM by souffle »

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
So pleased that Brownie did well, and fanks for voting for us.  :thanks:

Miss you Brownie. xxx :Luv:

Patch

• Super Cat
    • Gateshead CP
Elo Luna ere again  ;D Fank u to evryone wot voted for me to get fru to the semi-finals, I iz vewy pwoud. Hobbes sez fanks to those wot voted for him even tho he didn't get fru (iz ok meowmy will gives him extra dreamies to make up for it  :rofl:. Gud lucks evryone who got fru and well done to yous all cos you iz all fab  :Luv:

Oh yes nearly forgot pleeze votes for me in da next round fank u love Luna  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
Helloooo again this is Karlo the liger tyger again.       I's a littul sad that I didn't get thru but rellly happi that my unkles Kalle and Ginger did.       Kaisa is very chuffed that she got thru as well.     Well dun to evry one who got thru and bad luk to evry one who didn't.

Karlo the liger tyger
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Me an my brovvers want to thank everyone who voted for Franta Napoleon an we would love to see im wiv one of those flower things on is pictures, so loads more votes for our special bro who is watching from da Bridge place, pleese.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Sasa, Misa an Ducha

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
Hello this is Patch ere, an I'm writin on beearf of me my bruvver Blackie an mumpuss Kitty.  Oh an Brownie too who humanmummy sez has gon to the bridge.  Please look at our pix an if you like em votes wud be nice.  :thanks:   I have to write as the uthers arnt as clever as me....but don't tell em that!!!  ;) :rofl:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
Helloooo dis is Karlo here and dis is my first tim usin da POOTER!     Pleaz vot fur me an my sista Kaisa.     She gonna be wel huffi if she don't get thru to nxt round.     She think she is wel spesual and a prinkess.     I fink she pain in bum  :evillaugh:.  Please also vote for my unkles Kalle, Kyrre and Ginger.      It wold make us all happi if Ginger got thru as he is not well and my meowmy say we gotta look afta him evry day when she go to wurk.

Gud luk everyone.

Karlo the liger tiger x x
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

• Super Cat
    • Gateshead CP
Ello iz Luna ere, I az never been on ere before but my big bruv Hobbes az let me cum on to asks all you nice peeps to vote for us and for his big bruv Dylan who iz at da Bridge fank you luv Luna xx  :Luv:

Hi iz Hobbes here, Luna forgot to say how fabulus all da kittys are who haz entered an all us kittys iz very pleased to be elping da rescues wot helps kittys wiv no omes. Well done evryone luv Hobbes xxx  :Luv:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 23:29:07 PM by Ann Clarke (Tabby cat) »

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat

BUT you cant have pics sorry

Sorry well it was a photoshop! it was hardly a proper pic! :shocked:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:35:56 AM by Ella n' Archie »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Ruby is such a shy, beautiful, loving girl.... and I just love her tons  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Freddie
x

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
If yoos votes fur us we pwomis to be extra norty and den you will all get lots of pics and we will lonch de Callie & Monty show (sung to toon of Woody Woodpecka show) 'It's de Callie & Monty, de Callie & Monty, de Callie & Monty Showwwwwww'
Callie is gettin cheeleeda outfit on now!
Callie & Monty...we ar de bestest...

Nah evrywon is de best and we luvs yoos all xx

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Ize is not in da cat show this yeer cos itz owt of respect to my brovvrer Napoleon.

I woods lurve for yoo to vote for im and I forgive im for puttin is paws in my tummy fur and that was a lot of sleeps ago now.

There are some very andsome boys in da show   :innocent:

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
Hallo it's mee Boris but my other name is Mummy's little man  :innocent:
pleeese vote for my friend Froglet she's too shy to ask you herself and please vote for my lubberly kind 'Uncle' Mushy he says he's too tired after playing with me to ask and needs to rest his old bones . Can you vote for Angel too and also 'Auntie 'Ice -she is too snobby to ask for help and thinks she'll win anyway after all she's a Siamese  ;) or that's what she told us
tankyu so much
Boris xx
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Groucho

• Kitten
  • Slave to: No-one!
Pweez votz fer me coz I 'avin a hard time as Billy Whiz finks I'm a gurl and keeps jumpin on me and bitin back o me neck  :innocent:

Gwouchi Boy
xxx
I love Dweemies .....

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Here ya all can have lots of fun getting peeps to vote for your babe in the show  ;D ;D ;D

No pics just words and all posts in fun and jest only  :)

Only one rule to this ............ just be nice ..............  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Link to CatChat