Author Topic: kittens  (Read 1679 times)

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Re: kittens
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 17:17:20 PM »
its OK to say that but when you see there little Faces and how Mum looks at you you just cant say that big NO :scared: and we all manage in the end :(

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 16:15:20 PM »
Last Saturday they were talking about kitten season on BBC news channel and how bad it is going to be. I fear I know what the answer will be soon as it is obviously that all the cat centres cannot cope any longer. I just urge you all not to over stretch yourselves as even tho you want to  you can't help every cat and kitten out there and no matter how bad it feels, sometimes you will have to say no. You are helping some and that is what matters but you have to consider your own health and welfare too!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 18:40:36 PM by Ella n' Archie »

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 15:42:56 PM »
So sorry to hear about the little grey kitten Ron, but know you did all you could.  Look after yourself, you're no good to anyone if you don't look after yourself as well.  :hug: :hug:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 14:54:16 PM »
 :( thats so sad, despite all you do in life though some just arent meant to survive. your volunteers sound a godsend though to you- heres hoping that kitten season is not so big this year xx

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
kittens
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 14:06:47 PM »
had our first mum and kittens in this year they were sent to us from our vets, mum only had two one ginger and one gray But :( when i got up in the morning the little  gray one had died, but the little ginger one is doing fine and so is mum, well thats the start of kittens coming in, so have had to open our  kitten pens i thought it wouldn't be long before it started, just hope we can cope as we have about 40 cats in at the moment and have been very poorly late and really feeling tired :tired: after having a hart attack just hope my volunteers will keep things going like they did while I was in Hospital.

Link to CatChat