Author Topic: Urgent!!! Homes needed for 2 x FIV+ cat!!! - Cheshire (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there have been no updates will move this to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Urgent!!! Homes needed for 2 x FIV+ cat!!! - Cheshire
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 07:12:43 AM »
Any news please?

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Urgent!!! Homes needed for 2 x FIV+ cat!!! - Cheshire
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 15:36:03 PM »
Hi Rowena, sorry you're having to rehome your cats that's must be hard for you.  Have you contacted rescues in your area?

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/ches.html

I've added the area to the title btw.

Offline rowena289

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Annie and Dudley
Urgent!!! Homes needed for 2 x FIV+ cat!!! - Cheshire (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 12:37:14 PM »
 :(

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances I am needing to find loving new homes for my 2 wonderful FIV+ cats- Annie and Dudley.

ANNIE is a black and white female (spayed) cat approx 7 years old. I have been her lucky owner for 5 years. Annie is an extremely good natured cat and everybody who meets her falls in love with her - and Annie with them too! Annie loves to sit on your knee and have a cuddle. Annie is easily contented and playful too. At her last vet check 6 months ago the vet told me she was in great health and although Annie is FIV+ she is very fit and well and has not had any medical problems to date.

DUDLEY is a black male (neutered)approx 3-4 years old - I have been his owner for 2 years. What a character! And a fantastic cat! Such a mummy's boy. Dudley is very playful and cheeky - but very loving and sweet also. He is slightly wary when meeting new people but after a few visits will happily sit on their knee for a cuddle. He loves to snuggle up next to me in bed at night, and enjoys to jump up on to my shoulder for a ride or to happily be carried around like a baby! When I rehomed Dudley 2 years ago he had been a stray and had been badly infested with fleas so his fur and skin were not in the best condition - that is all sorted know and he has a lovely black silky coat and has so far been fit and healthy with no medical problems throughout my ownership of him.

I would like to rehome Annie and Dudley together if possible as they are companionable for each other and do play with each other - however they are not inseperable and do not often sleep/cuddle up together. If anybody can offer only one of them a home but they have another FIV cat or they will be able to provide the cat with lots of company then I will definitely be happy to consider this.

I need to rehome them in the next 2 months!

I am happy to drive anywhere in the country to take them to a loving new home. I am based in Cheshire, England.

If anybody can help please let me know.
Please pass this information on to anybody!

If anybody is also able to help on a temporary basis and 'foster' them for me whilst I find a new home that would be fantsatic and I would pay for expenses.

I am very committed to finding them both the great homes that they both deserve.

If anybody requires anymore information about the cats or would like to speak with me I can be contacted via catchat, email - rowenajames@hotmail.co.uk or mobile- 07724199218

Thank you very much

:thanks:

Rowena

P.S I wÍll post pictures of the cats this evenÍng.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:28:32 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat