Author Topic: Missing Birmingham b31- area- Black and white male cat- a proper gent!  (Read 7433 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Missing Birmingham b31- area- Black and white male cat- a proper gent!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 22:08:39 PM »
Fingers crossed Mom can catch him and reuinte the family.

With regards to the other missing kitty please feel free to pass on the list of hints and tips.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 21:07:14 PM »
Update- i spoke to the lady earlier and she said she was sending her mom round instead as he would recognise her voice so fingers crossed all is well now.
sadly just seen another (black and white female this time)is missing in my town too so suggested they drop a post on here for some advice and offered to help if i can.
fingers crossed for this little girl now!

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 09:01:00 AM »
I managed to finally get in contact with her today on facebook as no one had a working phone no for her ( i know the lady from playgroup) , I asked her if she has a family member can collect him as he may recognise them, I may pop up in a bit and take up some food to put out- the chap seemed friendly enough but think hes just doing work till the new family move in so not sure he is about all the time- he hasnt phoned yet so not sure if thats good or bad. He did say he has a cat basket so at least i know he is fond of cats and said he would feed him to keep him about the house. The only problem i have is transport- I am totally skint till weds-have a pound and some pennies to my name so cant get the bus up with the kitty to the lady. mad with myself i cant do more but its being a very costly month, thank god for aldi and the cheap chickens and veg :rofl:
the lovebirds and cats think they are living in luxury at the moment with the offcuts:rofl:
I know she doesnt drive herself but sure her family is local so surely they must be able to help?
anyway will update later- im wondering if i catch him should i bring him here but it seems cruel to stick him in a bathroom but dont want him spreading germs to my cats as its likely at last hes picked up a few fleas at least being out on the streets - anyway thats all what ifs-gotta find him today and make friends first :innocent:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 20:24:20 PM »
Thats great he has been seen ands expect the lady did not keep him in at the new home!

Slowly slowly catchee monkey  :hug: :hug:

• Hero Cat
thanks Gill- managed to get out of bed today! feel still poop but had no food in house so had to go to aldi as no one else in house would :innocent:
anyway UPDATE i wen to the old house and there was a builder who told me he is there :wow: the man has been giving him water so i asked could he feed him till i contact the lady to see when she can get him or does she need me to as not sure if she will go near the old house because of the circumstances. anyway the cat fits description and the man said hes very wary of people at the moment but seems to hang around the backdoor but if he sees him then poor kitty scarpers.
Ive given the man my no as we went to gargen but Tosh wasnt about so im really hoping the man does manage to encourage him to stay put when he turns up.!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Hope you feel loads betterr tomorrow  :hug: :hug:

• Hero Cat
thanks Gill. :hug:
Im ill in bed with some kind of sudden flu business otherwise i would go out and see if i can call him but been asleep on and off most off the day and got those aches where you feel like you been booted allover , hopefully i will be a bit more active tommorrow :innocent:
does sound like he may be off hunting ladies as sooo many up near her new place-its a feral hotspotup there!
If he has the collar on im wondering if people will autamatically think hes just out on a wander? hopefully he has some sense and gone to someone for a bit of food, im praying he turns up at the old house- I dont know if i will be able to catch him and not sure if a new tenant is in yet but i will take some food up if he is there at least untill i can see if he is likely to come willingly or not- ive never met the cat so dont know his temperment but sure if he is lost and hungry he will welcome the attention- well if i find him and it goes to plan that is :scared:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I dont know if this is clear enogh but its a bit bigger

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I will try and enlarge the pic for you.

Bad news that he is not neatered and am pretty sure he is most likely to be chasing the ladies quite close to her new home but the old home does need checking.

• Hero Cat
Hi
thxs for the replies- without delving too much into the ladies personal life- unfortunately she was moved to her new home under emergency circumstances due to imtimidation etc so i think it may be impossible for her to return to that area herself?
i live very near however so i can drop in a note for new tenants and adjust my usual route  walking to town so i do a little wander past and see if he is anywhere about.
Ive suggested the posters, contacting vets, rescues etc too and pointed her over to here as well in the hope he does catch someones eye. closer up (sorry couldnt get the pic bigger as copied off facebook) he looks like hercule Poirot  :rofl: so im sure he would catch attention if anyone aware he was missing were to spot him.
sadly he is not "done" and with the amout of ferals in local areas i worry about how adept he is if hes gone off on a prowl :-:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
fingers crossed he returns home quickly and safely x

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Someone needs to go and check at his old home and keep in touch with the new owners.

This link is the things we recommend

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

I hope Tosh is found very quickly  :hug:

• Hero Cat
Missing Birmingham b31- area- Black and white male cat- a proper gent!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 20:28:16 PM »
hi this poor chap has been Lost by a friend . he is called Tosh and is approx 2 years old. unchipped- un-neutered -wearing a red velvet collar.
the lady had recently moved house and he went missing from her new home so he may have returned to the old house maybe.
he has quite a distinctive mustache so does stand out.
if anyone does spot him or has seen a similar cat being handed in to a rescue could they please contact me so i can hopefully get him back to his owner Lisa who is missing him dreadfully.
the new premises is in the bartley green-woodgate valley area of birmingham whilst the old house was in the northfield area on cheverton road near the local shop-i feel it is very possible that is where he has gone to.
fingers crossed for Mr Tosh!
 :(

Link to CatChat