Author Topic: Looking for a Easy going Cat for a companion for my Deaf White Female  (Read 19194 times)

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
Re: Looking for a Easy going Cat for a companion for my Deaf White Female
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 23:27:37 PM »
awww i hope you find her a lovely companion

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Looking for a Easy going Cat for a companion for my Deaf White Female
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 23:25:17 PM »
I am Currently a Foster for My local Shelter's they didn't allow me to keep my 1st foster cat that me and my cat loved so much, but they have rules, That is a cat shouldn't live the rest of its life imprisoned in side a flat.

I recently fostered another cat and he went on Sunday to his new family. Now my Girl is all depressed and sleeping all day & Hardly eating her meals  :'(

So i am in need of looking else were for my Deaf cat Ai Chan's new feline companion.

Ai Chan is One years & 7 months of age and Deaf. She needs a very easy going cat.
She has only been with Male fosters so I think she will need a Male cat of a Similar age group.

Wouldn't mind a black, B&W. But i have a weakness for Tabby's :Luv2:, because my 1st cat I had17 years ago was a Male Mackerel tabby called Chester.

I live in Hounslow- yes they do have a few shelters there but they have rules see above. But the exception of disabled or blind FIV can go inside a flat.

My husband drives so I could travel a bit, but he works lots so hardly gets much days off.

Thanks

Bianca

Link to CatChat