Author Topic: My Cats Need a Loving New Home (Homed)  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: My Cats Need a Loving New Home (Homed)
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 07:04:02 AM »
 :) Great news! will move this now

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:05:04 AM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: My Cats Need a Loving New Home
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 23:46:16 PM »
Thats great and hope they willbe very happy  :hug:

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Lucie and Zach
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 21:38:27 PM »
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. I found a home for my kittys, its local to me and they get to stay together! Happy they get to stay together just sad to see them go :-(
Anyways thanks again :-D xxxx

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 17:52:53 PM »
Nikki Lee, not all rescues are big buildings with lots of pens and a lack of interaction with the animals. But to be honest if you haven't contacted any rescues and only have two weeks unless you were classed as an emergency they'd probably not be able to help you. Rescues are full to bursting point at the moment.

As I said in the message, send me the photos and I'll post them up for you.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 16:25:18 PM »
i have about 2 weeks before I cant keep them anymore, I'm moving again and I'm moving back to my parents who hate dogs and the dogs would kill the cats!!! After this 2 weeks is up Luc and Zach arent going to have a roof over their heads and I'm going to be forced to put them in a shelter! I want to find them a home though, not just give them up like that!!!!

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 16:21:13 PM »
Have you contacted local rescues? It can take time to rehome any cats at the moment, particularly older ones, purely due to numbers, there's a real crisis in rescues, not just cats and this makes finding homes for any animal much more of a challenge than it used to be. Can they stay with you as long as it takes?

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 16:15:02 PM »
Please if anyone can help, or know of anyone that may be to help please let me know! I love Zach and Luc very much and would prefer not to have to do this, obviously! But I have no choice! :-) I appreciate you guys taking the time to have a read through! x

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 22:40:44 PM »
I live in Tyne and Wear which is pretty close to newcastle but I dont mind travelling to take them to a new home! Really just because I've had to move out of my house, so they came with me, and I've moved 6 times since Novemeber, it's not fair on them to keep moving them from one place to the other and because I'm stuck doing this for the forseeable future I can't think of another option!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 22:37:37 PM »
Why do they need new homes and what area are they in?

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 22:33:15 PM »
if anyone wants to look at pictures, i couldn't upload them on here but can email you them at your request!!!!! thanks xxx

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 22:16:43 PM »
Yeap. they both are, Lucie only had her op about a month ago so she still has a mini bald patch that hasn't grown back in fully yet lol. Thanks for taking a look :-D xxx

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 22:13:57 PM »
Hello Nikki-Lee   :welcome:  to the forum

Are Lucie and Zach neutered/spayed?
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline nikki-lee

• Kitten
My Cats Need a Loving New Home (Homed)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 22:04:27 PM »
Hello guys, I need your help! I have two very beautiful 8 month old cats in need of new owners. Lucie and Zach are great cats and perfect family members. Lucie is shy, and likes to get to know you before she trusts you, she likes cuddles and being scratched under her chin! Zach is a little different to Luc, he will let anyone stroke him, but he also loves cuddles and snuggles, and he prefers scratches on his head near his ears. They are both black, from the same litter and are fluffy. They both have been neutered, microchipped, flead, wormed and vac'ed up to date! I'm so sad to be doing this (tears at this very moment) but I don't have another option open to me! If I could re-home them together that would be the gretest thing, but I would consider separating them if it meant them getting to new homes! They are great with kids, my little sis feeds them so they are very patient and love to play with children too. They do venture out, but never far as I could shake a treat bag and they would come running!!! I live in Newcastle but I would be willing to travel if need be! If you or anyone you know can help please please contact me!!!!!
Thanks in advance guys!!! xxx
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:04:43 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat