Fundraising For Cat Rescue > The Purrs Online Shop - News and Products

Oh Joy! New toys!

(1/4) > >>

sheilarose:
Look at the size of that Puddin!

JenGeorgieBob:
We made our own homemade catnip teddy bear which involved a charity shop bear, some dried catnip and plenty of reinforced stitching to repair the hole. This is Ginger's favourite toy, she attacks it, drools on it and sleeps with it in her favourite bed so a giant valerian filled teddy? Where so I sign up for first dibs? Hehe

Tan:
that's a great idea  ;D ;D  I will have a word with me best mate who makes the toys  ;D

sheilarose:
I'd say go for it, Tan!  :wow:
I know Sly would go  :Crazy: for this, what I would suggest though is compartmentalising the design as he will gnaw it until it bursts, then presumably the whole load of stuffing would come out.

So how about a Caterpillar design with several stitched "segments"? A bit like this one?
http://michaels.lionbrand.com/patterns/80796AD.html

Caterpillar would have four or five "lives" so would justify a higher price, mefinks  :sneaky: ;).

Tan:
 :rofl: :rofl: poor poor yeti  :rofl:

Love the pics hun  ;D ;D

I had a request the other day for a very large Spring onion Valerian flavour as the normal onion size was loved and loved by Thomas and Cougar and kept being dumped in water bowl so the cat slave wanted a large one so they couldn't pick up so easily and drown the poor thing so so we made one.. a giant one  ;D
and it's gone down a treat lol it's teddy bear size

what do ya fink about doing this size on the shop?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version