Author Topic: Ollie a ray of hope  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Ollie a ray of hope
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 14:01:28 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Ollie a ray of hope
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 13:46:45 PM »
What a lovely story,i think i know how you must feel right now,we have all lost a very loved puss. :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Ollie a ray of hope
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 23:45:55 PM »
:hug:

She was so lucky to have found you :hug:

Offline TeresaM

• Adult Cat
Ollie a ray of hope
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 23:05:39 PM »
I just wanted to share my story with you all to maybe give you some kind of hope for all your missing babies. Around 9 years ago at very skinny and dirty cat moved into my front garden. My daughter noticed her first and we started to feed her. She didnt let us near her at first but eventually grew to trust us. We used to sit outside to keep her company and got her an outside house when the weather turned cold. After 18 months she was brave enough to venture into the house but we had to keep the front door open! After a few weeks we decided to shut it and see what happened, she would either hide behind my daughters curtains or under the table in the sitting room. But eventually she found a new palce my lap!! She had obviously been very loved and I did try everything to track down her owners we even had some people come to if she was theirs. She was never claimed so we kept her. Sadly we had have her put to sleep last week as she had reached the end of her battle with CRF. I cant even begin to tell you what Ollie added to our lives and mine in particular. She was just amazing, and she loved me and I loved her, we were a team. I often wished i could let her other family know she was ok and when I lost her there was a part of me that knew I was so lucky to have had those years with her that they had lost. Most lost cats end up being taken in and I hope my story gives you hope that your babies are curled up on someone lap right now. I have two other cats Max and Yoghurt, Yoghurt too was just decided to move in with us and again we could not track down her owners so she too has found a new forever home.

Link to CatChat