Author Topic: Mister needs a new home with safe garden etc.....He is a Purrs kitten (:( RIP Mister xx)  (Read 15788 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
gosh poor Pav *hugs*

c'mon peeps spread the word for this little 'un
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 14:03:20 PM by Janeyk »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Mister needs a new home with safe garden etc.....He is a Purrs kitten
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 14:11:37 PM »
No and I dont know if Pav knows yet but she is away at moment until next week I think but I reckon it wont be long after that.

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 12:55:13 PM »
Leonie is willing to share her bathroom with him  :rofl:

do we know when Pav is off so we know how long we have to get him a new home?

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 02:19:57 AM »
Just moving Mister SG to top so he isnt forgotten while Pav is away, I am sure he is going to need a home quite urgently soon and will need someone willing to give him loads of time and patience.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 22:54:29 PM »
good luck finding him a home
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 10:53:21 AM »
Gah! So want to offer a home, but can't! Our little group is absolute madness at the moment thanks to a rather crazy ginger and white tornado.....

Sorry he wasn't interested in the Classic. Hmmm, will try and remember other foods all or most our cats seemed to like. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 10:48:13 AM »
On the grounded front it is a case of being a bad Mummy and ognoring those crys - I think he should go to a home with someone else to side track him if we weren't so far away we would make the offer here he would have friends to play with a a safe environment to play - if you ignore Echom and his tree incident :-[
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 08:42:43 AM »
can't help at all I'm afraid but sending lots of  :hug:.      I had to do the same with my 6 yr old beloved ragdoll last year through a ragdoll cat club last year.       The only way I got through it was because it was the right decision for him and and the other cats.   [He was bullying them, peeing on beds, suffering from attacks of stress induced conjuctivitis which were very bad].      Now he and my other cats are happy and his disabled owner has the cat of her dreams that she couldn't of otherwise afforded.       It was very hard though.
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 01:30:13 AM »
Quote from: Jasmine link=topic=36461.msg 648074#msg 648074 date=1296847604
Hope Mister finds a great home. :wish:
(I had no idea you'd taken on a kitten Paw!)
Yep me too!
Dont take me wrong Jasmine, i love him so much but i wish i hadn't  :(
My lil man is not happy, he is a real out door cat , he start meowing and then it turns to begin and then calling like a tom CAT WOULD And this is breaking my heart every time i want to leave the house he hangs on to me like a child and he wont let go cos he want to get out and i have to fight to push him back in  :'( :'(
Yesterday i got some flowers for my Birthday it was in a frosted vase i left it by my window went out to do my laundry got back home and Mister smashed it  :( There were broken glasses every where i am so glad he didn't hurt himself
Today he started scratching the windows with his paws on and on and then he tried the door    this is really breaking my heart, in last couple of days he cries and i cry with him  :(
Just dont know whats the right thing to do  for him!?

I know i shouldnt put this on rehoming page but i am sitting here thinking if some one offer him a home then he has to stay indoor for at least 4 weeks and with his constant crying how this is going to work? :(
I have to say taking on a kitten is a hard work and a big commitment, i would appreciate if people with experiance tell me if Mister dont find a suitable home with safe out door access whats the next best thing to do ?
Thankx
Once again i am sorry to go on about this but i really want to do whats right for my lil man and i am finding it really hard.I love him so much and finding this really hard to rehome him.
I am also happy to travel any where and stay for few days to see how he gets on with his new home :)

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 00:22:18 AM »
I would just try him on normal wet cat food again and see if he's changed since he was a baby Pav.  Nothing fancy.  Ours also eat Classic on and off but won't tolerate it all the time and none seem to like the beef variety  :sick:

I agree it will probably be a stumbling block in rehoming him if you need to insist on a raw di
Thanks Rosella, i think Hills dry should be ok as he eats it,i dont insist on a raw diet as i said before!!Raw diet was the best choice and obtion for Iran?
I have tried him on many different wet food he wasnt interested but you are right now he is older i should try again.Thankyou xx

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 00:01:49 AM »
You're not going on. :hug: Have you tried him on Classic cat meat at all? All of mine will eat it and so would my Bridge Babes. Might be worth seeing?

He really is lovely, Pav. :hug:
Thanks JS , manage to get to sainsbury got Classic cat food ! Pack of Six , Mister is not interested!! :(
Am sure Mr &Mrs Fox would :tired:

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 19:26:44 PM »
Hope Mister finds a great home. :wish:
(I had no idea you'd taken on a kitten Pav!)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 17:09:07 PM »
That's so odd, Rosella. That's our lots least favourite flavour too - they like chicken the best, closely followed by the game. ;)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 13:31:22 PM »
I would just try him on normal wet cat food again and see if he's changed since he was a baby Pav.  Nothing fancy.  Ours also eat Classic on and off but won't tolerate it all the time and none seem to like the beef variety  :sick:

I agree it will probably be a stumbling block in rehoming him if you need to insist on a raw diet.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 13:33:18 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 10:24:22 AM »
You're not going on. :hug: Have you tried him on Classic cat meat at all? All of mine will eat it and so would my Bridge Babes. Might be worth seeing?

He really is lovely, Pav. :hug:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 01:35:24 AM »
Helen thanks.
When he was dropped here the girl gave me a bag of hills dry kitten and a box of Whiskas dry and she said he wont eat any wet food!
He was 8 weeks old then i was told , so the day after i went to pet shop and got him different wet foods including whiskas, Felix ,Applaws , Nature menu and also dry R/C and she was right he wouldn't have any of those! So i thought is fine Hills dry that's what he gets , i was going to rehome him to some one i knew cos i was told he was short hair but when the girl got here she said my dad said he is long hair  :Crazy: :Crazy: Cut the story short friend didn't want long hair cat so i said fine i will keep him and will take him back to Iran that's when i decided to put him on Raw .At home you dont have much choice on pet foods and i thought if i cant get hold of Hills then Raw is the best but he still eat his Hills dry kitten (50 grams) a day PLUS HIS RAW DIET. I just dont like the idea of dry only but i am sure he will be fine on dry only and maybe some treat of ck or turkey ;) Mister doesn't eat any cat treats!
My main concern is safe outdoor access i am sure his diet can be change , i kept him in for 3 days after the garage incident and everytime i got up to go upstairs he run like an excited kid just hanging from the door and purring thinking he is going out and then just crying and crying for hours and poo in the bath so i know he is unhappy and thats why i think his freedom is the priority.
Sorry i go on and on you asked a simple question, no he doesnt have tummy problem :-[ :innocent:
Thanks x

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 20:03:31 PM »
Pav told me he just will not eat anything except raw

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 18:05:57 PM »
Really hope he can find a fab home, I know how gutted you must be Pav but you are doing what is best for him even if it does hurt so much  :(  :hug:

Sadly I'm not in a position to have another cat (much as I might dream about it!) but was just thinking about the raw feeding side of things. Does he have tummy troubles when he eats regular food? If he's OK tummy wise eating normal food but just prefers raw then it might be best to try and get him eating regular food to make it a bit easier to find a new home.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 11:09:38 AM »
I think he's awesome. And Pav, you're right - we all know you wouldn't rehome a cat without really having to. :hug: It must be terribly difficult for you.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 00:29:00 AM »
I've had the pleasure of playing with MSG and having him roughhouse with me. He really is truly adorable, full of beans and his little face just melts your heart. He has the most amazing capacity to just love each person he meets. He'd round out any new family with the right home for him.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 23:14:14 PM »
I just wanted to add to Gill  post, i really appreciate her helping me with Mister.
Also to add that Mister is my little man and i love him so so much and the reason i am asking to find him a home is cos i know how much it means to him to have access to outside and sadly i cant offer him that.
My little guy is not happy to be an indoor cat and it breaks my heart to do this :'( :'(
I have been here on purrs since 2007 and few peep know me, i am not the one to rehome my cat unless is for his/er happiness and i am putting MSG happiness  before me.
Mister  is not happy being kept indoor and i am doing this because  i want him to be happy though is breaking my heart :'(
As Gill  said if i am not around do pm HER , ALSO i am happy to discuss his insurance in long term.
PS:There is other treads if you like to know more about Mister Sylvester Gaudi, i dont know how to put links here !
I am sorry to go on and on about him i know he is not urgent to rehome but he is my little boy and i want him to find a home to be happy thats all i am asking

Here are the two other links:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,36405.msg647309.html#msg647309
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,34875.msg647217.html#msg647217

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:04:07 AM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 22:40:57 PM »
He's adorable! :Luv:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 22:27:47 PM »
awww what a sweetheart x he just tuggs at the heartstrings with a face as cute as that x

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Hello I am Mister SG and I need a new home.

My name is Mister Sylvester Gaudi and I am about 5 1/2 months old and neutered. I live with Pav in London but I need a safe garden to play in and I eat raw food and dont like anything else, cept special kitten biscuits  ;D

My meowmy has to move soon and go abroad, what ever that is, and she cant take me there cos I would not be able to go out and I cry and cry and cry if I cant go out  :(

I am very black and white and love cuddles and think I would like a little friend to play with but not sure about dogs and I would be too rough for young children cos I am very playful.

My new home will need to be home checked and the person will need to be very special and agree to keep feeding me raw food and have a lovely safe garden for me to play in.

I am insured and just so lovely.

I hopes I have not missed anything about me.

My meowmy is going to visit her new home abroad in a few days so please contact Gill if you think you would love me for all of my life and be able to give me a very special home. :shy: :shy:

Oh yes my pictures are below  ;D

Oops I forgot to say I am the kitten that someone shut the garage door on before I could nip out and my meowmy was worried all night but I was fine...................really  ;D

I get up to escapades you see, I just cant help myself cos everything outside is so lovely and needs exploring, even the snow. :innocent:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 14:02:53 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat