Author Topic: LOST - Blue Point Persian Cat from Romford, Essex  (Read 4894 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: LOST - Blue Point Persian Cat from Romford, Essex
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 19:02:55 PM »
This is the cat belonging to the blind kids that I posted about last week http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,36027.0.html

Hopefully he will turn up soon.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
LOST - Blue Point Persian Cat from Romford, Essex
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 07:27:21 AM »
Posted on behalf of the owner.
If anyone has any genuine information please contact Goldies Oldies, details below.

‘DUKE’

BLUE POINT NEUTERED MALE PERSIAN CAT, ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD. MISSING FROM 17th December, Silver Way off Forest Road and was possibly sighted around Essex Road off Mawney Road on Xmas Eve.

'Please if you have seen our much loved cat, call us to let us know so we can come and find him. We can’t bear to think of him out in the cold alone and we’re fearful for his safety.
Better still, if you’ve found him and have been looking after him, please let us know so we can collect him and bring him home. We love and miss him dearly. My children are missing him so badly, they really really love him – please help get him home safe.'

Please call 07956 301 378 if you have any information
or email goldiesoldies@live.co.uk

Thanks,
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Link to CatChat