Author Topic: can any body or people shuttle 2 cats from boston linc to wallasey merseyside  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
Depending which way the run goes, I could help.  I'm in Lancs but if the run went via M62 I would be able to pick up from somewhere on there and take to Warrington IKEA area.

It would also have to be a weekend.

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: saffy, smokey, sowfee, sooty sweepy
can any body or people shuttle 2 cats from boston linc to wallasey merseyside
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 22:00:39 PM »
Thought it might just be worth a slim chance enquiring, because it does seem a long way. But ive been hoping to rehome a siamese since mine died, and a lady from boston lincolnshire approached me on the preloved website, and stated she has 2, 5 year old girl siamese, that need rehoming. I wouldnt be able to get that far in my car, my car is old its 17 years old, and i just use it to pootle back and forth to the shops in. Do people help with a shuttle service, ie, if anybody living in boston could go so far, and then the next person in that town go so far, etc etc untill they arrive in mersyside or cheshire, i could probly get to congleton cheshire, maybe stoke on trent  area.

Its a long shot i know but thought it may be worth asking

i live in  wallasey wirral merseyside  ch44 8ej  the cats live in boston linconshire.

ever hopeful sarah xx

Link to CatChat