Author Topic: EXPIRED - £6 off 1st Zooplus order (now min spend of £29 - was £6 worth of completely free stuff!)  (Read 16050 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Free cat food/toys worth £6 delivered to you for nothing!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 22:09:32 PM »
You missed out Ellen  :evillaugh: You should have put a 59p cat toy in your basket too  :naughty:

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
Re: Free cat food/toys worth £6 delivered to you for nothing!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 22:04:14 PM »
Ok decided to try the Bozita with my lot and ordered a 6 pack of it and got it all for nothing in fact it said -£0.59 to pay and have had confirmation the order is being processed.  Thanks Helen for the thumbs up on that it is an easy way to try them without wasting money if they don't like it.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
I haven't put this in the bargains section as this is such a good deal I wanted as many people to see it as possible  ;D Will move it over to the bargains section once people have had a chance to use it...

Saw this over on MSE - a code that gives you £6 off a Zooplus order AND free delivery - that in itself isn't amazing but the good thing about this is that there is no minimum spend so you can literally get £6 worth of cat stuff delivered to your door for free  ;D

Now it's for new customers only so get your partner/friends/relatives to order for you or if you can't remember your old log-in details use a new email address  ;)

When you come to checkout the automatic 5% new customer discount is applied, you just click on change code and enter 0811MVC6GBPAM and it takes £6 off the order and applies free delivery.

My sister has just ordered some cat food for the boys that I wanted to try them on, £9 worth for just £3 ;D Just noticed you can also pay by paypal now.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 18:16:56 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat