Author Topic: Six month old black and white kitten - Chesterfield, Derbyshire  (Read 1759 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Six month old black and white kitten - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 14:49:05 PM »
Too late....just got this email: "I have found an owner, a man wants her for his little boy. Thank you for your help anyway!" :( Hope the guy knows what he's doing.

Will move to sorted Janey. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 14:11:51 PM »
 :hug: :hug: I hear ya. ;) One of my friends with three cats is pondering if she can fit in a fourth. (Keep your fingers crossed. ;))

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 11:23:47 AM »
i thought it only fair that she had a chance to have kittens, but as she is being rehomed, that is up to the new owner).

I am convinced the UK is full of morons who never should have been born themselves  >:(

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:25:47 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Six month old black and white kitten - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 11:10:55 AM »
This little girl has been posted on the dreaded free site, so have said I'd post her on here and CatChat in an attempt to find her a home through safer means.

This is her information:

"Unfortunately due to moving into a new house where my house mate is allergic to cats, I am having to rehome my beloved kitten Nwessa.

She is approx 6 months, born around June time.
She is Black and white, Female.
Loves fuss and always makes herself at home no matter where she goes.
She is litter trained, and has currently not yet explored the out doors.
She has had none of her jabs yet unfortunately, and has not been neutered(i thought it only fair that she had a chance to have kittens, but as she is being rehomed, that is up to the new owner).

Comes with Litter tray, feeding bowls and a few toys.
Will happily give you the rest of her food and litter.

She is looking for a loving family, and is fine with other pets.
Dogs don't bother her, ass she can run fast, and older cats she will take a week or two to get used too.
She is used to small and older children, and loves attention.

Would prefer to drop her off at her new home to say good bye and introduce her to her new surroundings.
Certainly couldn't pass off a cup of coffee and a chat about her new surroundings and family, to ensure she will be well looked after."

(I  >:( at the chance to have kittens too.....) Please get in touch if you can offer Nwessa a home.

Link to CatChat