Author Topic: 3 cats need homing asap or PTS, southeast/kent area, will transport if not too far (Going in rescue)  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
having a home like yours on standby just in case over the Christmas period must be so comforting for the local rescues, Mark

not least because there will be no little darlings charging around leaving doors open and pets traumatised
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Great news.  :) I had just been discussing this with OH. I said that it was unlikely we would be able to keep 3 cats here without Kylie finding out. OH said if PTS was the alternative we would have to deal with it. Anyway, I am sure there will be another emergency foster place needed before/over xmas.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 11:52:03 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Hi JS,  I notice the good news that is is now sorted on CC - as the cats now have a rescue space.  So will move this now  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Crossposted from CatChat:

Anyone who can foster or rehome 3 moggies. They are going to be pts soon if I can't get them to anywhere. All rescues I have contacted are full; even if someone wouldn't mind fostering whilst I'm still trying to find spaces or homes. One male neutered, 2 females not sure if they are spayed but will deal with that - need to keep them alive first.

Further info:

One tabby male approx 3-4 years. Had bad skin condition but has been treated, has had his penis removed previous for an unknown reason, vets said probably from an infection. The two females are tortoiseshell not sure if they are spayed as vets cannot tell but I can do my best to get them done for you. They are young adults also approx 3. I know nothing about personalities but will try to find out for you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 07:04:03 AM by Janeyk »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat