Author Topic: Worried About Tigger  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Cattylover

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Tigger and Whiskers
Re: Worried About Tigger
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 20:05:38 PM »
I have a cat called Tigger!!  :)

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 00:04:07 AM »
Could he have got locked in some one's shed? Hope he's home now. :(

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 13:28:48 PM »
I hope that Tigger is now home  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 14:25:44 PM »
I hope you are knocking on doors and are getting posters up pronto cos if he is outside, he may not cope in the freezing temps another night.

You have to remember that cars that have been driven are warm, so if he was looking for somewhere warm,. he maywell get underneath a car.

I will move this to the lost cats section and also find our tips for lost cats for you but hope maybe by now he has come home  :hug:

Here is the link to the things to do but poster poster poster is the top of the list

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 14:29:19 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Rhys

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Tigger, Bindi, Scooby
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »
Tigger doesen't usually go out the front where the cars are - we've never seen him out there, he sticks to the back which is a field and the gardens next to us.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
Was going to suggest the same as Angie. Lots of tips to find cats in the lost and found section - hope Tigger turns up soon, safe and well. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »
I suppose the main danger is cars. If someone came home yesterday evening, he may have gone near the engine to keep warm.
There is very little you can do apart from wait for him to return. You could phone round your local vets to see if he has been brought in and check that you have a good picture of him in case hi is not back today and you need to get some posters done.
Just go out and check as often as you can with the biscuits.

You can also check out the lost and found section on here for other things to do for a lost cat.

Offline Rhys

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 12:37:24 PM »
Yeah there are some sheds around here. Next door just opened theirs, I've checked ours. I've walked around all the gardens near us with the treat bag and tapping a tin of food - surely he would of come out once he heard that. He disappeared over night and I doubt people were out in their sheds last night and he got locked in. I think he has either found somewhere warm such as shelter or in someones house or the cold has really got to him and he can't move. Just don't know what to do.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 12:33:16 PM »
do you have any sheds or outbuildings near you? He may have found one somewhere - I hope you have found him by now.

we always keep our cats locked in at night. they are more or less used to it by now but I always have to go and fetch Goose in from the heated pen mid afternoon so that I can put food in for the ferals and they have somewhere warm to sleep.

Offline Rhys

• Kitten
Worried About Tigger
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »
Last night, all the cats were shut outside because something fell and blocked the catflap. One of them was around and came in this morning, the other, Tigger (8/9 months old) has not yet come home. Every morning without fail the cats are here waiting for their food, they are always inside too but couldn't last night. They were around at 10pm last night and Tigger has not yet come home and I am worried. I've walked all around the field out the back with the treat bag and tapping a tin of food which gets him running to us - but nothing. I am worried because of the freezing temperatures we are having and incase he has become ill.

Would he have been ok outside last night, can he cope with these temperatures? Would he have found somewhere warm and he's still there now, whether it's indoors or a shelter he has found. Should I just wait to see if he comes home today?

Link to CatChat