Author Topic: Foster Cat Peter - now at Rainbow Bridge  (Read 8808 times)

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
Re: Get well wishes please for Peter, my new foster
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 23:41:36 PM »
Lots of hugs for Peter  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are already helping the poor boy - he is now safe and being cared and looked after by you.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Get well wishes please for Peter, my new foster
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 23:31:10 PM »
I am sure you are already helping him and hope he is much better soon  :hug: :hug:

Offline ChrisB

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Bubbles, Cleo, Daisy and Ellie
Foster Cat Peter - now at Rainbow Bridge
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 23:29:03 PM »
Lovely Peter came to us yesterday but isn't in the best of health at the moment.    He was found as a stray in a state of near collapse, it was touch and go whether he would survive but after several days at the vets has pulled through.  He is a very gentle and affectionate boy, around 14, in need of lots of tlc - bloods were all OK.   He is very thin and matted and is hyperthyroid which has to be stabilised before he is well enough for an anaesthetic for dental work and to shave some fur.  It is quite upsetting but he has settled well - poor boy has a solid ridge of matted fur along the top of his back and some on his tummy but is enjoying being brushed as much as I can, eating well and snuggling up in the warm.   The lady that helped him to safety wants to visit which is really nice.   I so hope I can help him enough  :(.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 23:36:12 PM by ChrisB »
Unconditional love is hard to find unless you have a cat

Link to CatChat