Author Topic: Petmate 'Deluxe FreshFlow' Water Fountain  (Read 8408 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Petmate 'Deluxe FreshFlow' Water Fountain
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 17:54:51 PM »
Forgot to attach the pic! (Click on the pic to make it larger)

P.S Tiggy doesn't know that this is being auctioned so I'd appreciate it if you can keep it under your hat!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 17:56:52 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Petmate 'Deluxe FreshFlow' Water Fountain
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 17:52:41 PM »
bidding £10

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Petmate 'Deluxe FreshFlow' Water Fountain
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 17:50:21 PM »
Worried that your cat is not drinking enough?  Have a cat who likes to drink from dripping taps or worse the toilet?  Just want to treat your cat for Xmas?  Well then this is the item for you!

This auction is for a Petmate Deluxe FreshFlow water fountain, it is in excellent condition having been studiously ignored by Tiggy!

This retails for £39.99 in Pets at Home http://www.petsathome.com/invt/68708 and it also comes with a brand new filter, so PLEASE bid generously!

PLEASE NOTE  This is an import so it has a UK plug adapter but works exactly as one with a UK plug already on it would.  I no longer have the box or instructions but it will be well packed and the instructions, including a maintenance guide can be seen on the manufacturers website aswell as a demo video! http://www.petmate.com/FreshFlowFAQ.htm

To put your mind at rest (well those with a paranoid disposition like myself!) Tiggy is regularly vet checked and has no infectious conditions, she is however very beautiful which unfortunately is not catching.

This item is quite heavy and weighs 1.1 kg so postage will be £4.74 First Class with proof of postage obtained (Royal Mail aim to delivery in one day but don't hold your breath!) or £5.42 for First Class recorded delivery, although this won't be any quicker it will be signed for so less chance of it going walkies before it gets to you as some of my mail has recently!

As soon as Ron confirms that he has received the dosh then I will drop everything and run to the post office to post this to you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 16:14:42 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat