Author Topic: Neighbour's year old torti looking for new home, Wolverhampton area. (Owners keeping)  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
No problem Shirley  :hug:

So glad that they've sorted things  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
Sorry Jane, forgot i'd posted here! I actually thought the couple had split up cos i never saw her again but, a couple of weeks ago, she came knocking my door to borrow something (!) and told me they'd still got Bella and were keeping her after all!  ;D

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
Re: Neighbour's year old torti looking for new home, Wolverhampton area.
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 22:16:45 PM »
Actually closer to Bilston.

Offline dforrester725

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 21:01:58 PM »
Where about in Wolverhampton is this?

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 07:58:25 AM »
Don't get me started Mark....... >:(  I guessed this would happen....i think it's cost more than anything as they've been trying to sell stuff for the last few months! The cat had a litter of 4 and the owner came knocking my door-first time i'd ever seen her-cos she'd heard i 'liked cats'. They were 9 weeks old at the time and i managed to get them into a rescue centre and all were rehomed, in pairs, within a week. I then took mum to be spayed!

If i don't have any luck on here or CC, i'll try the rescue centre again, tho not the best place in the world-2 fosterer's, nearly 70 years old, living in one bed flats, one has pens in the very small garden and she gets them vaccinated/neutered/wormed etc. They're then taken to the main centre (brand new, UPVC cattery) for rehoming. She also has 16 cats of her own.... :Crazy: Typical mad cat lady methinks   :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »
I despise people who rehome as soon as they have a baby  >:( - makes you wonder what kind of parent they will make if they can dispose of a cat without a 2nd thought.

Does she realise that no rescue/cattery will take an unvaccinated cat?

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
My neighbour has recently had a baby (2/3 weeks ago) and is now looking to rehome her cat!! She is a sweet, long haired, spayed girl, but hasn't had vaccinations. Apparantly neighbour can't give her much attention now and has to shut her out of the room where the baby is.....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:19:19 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat