Author Topic: JAKE & WOODS (a msg from the boys) (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: JAKE & WOODS (a msg from the boys) (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 08:46:47 AM »
As there has been no updates or contact will move this to sorted, will move back if need be  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: JAKE & WOODS (a msg from the boys)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 13:01:36 PM »
Any news?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline jakewoody

• Kitten
JAKE & WOODS (a msg from the boys) (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 19:43:16 PM »
Hi my names Jake (Jakey, Jakester) I am 6 years young, I’m a big strong boy, I’m white with a black blob on my head & another on my side – my tail is black too, sometimes I forget the tail is mine and try to chase it or play with it, maybe because it’s a different colour to the rest of my body??? Who knows.. Mom says I walk around like I own the place, my favourite place to lie is anywhere where mom is, she calls me her ‘bad smell’ because I apparently follow her around like one! I like to sit on her lap or lie in her bed and get cuddles – she is only joking about the bad smell of course, I smell beautiful! I love to be picked up, stroked and cuddled, I run to the door when I see her coming home from work and I get so excited at food time, that’s my favourite part of the day! Another talent is that I can hear the fridge door opening from a million miles away, I often try to hang around the fridge hoping mommy will give me some ham   Mommy has explained I may need to go to a new home soon – which I’m ok with as long as I get lots of loves and cuddles and can have somewhere safe to play with my catnip mouse and a comfy sleeping place, mommy says I have two speeds SLOW and STOP heheee but I don’t see the point in rushing! I don’t mind other cats, and I’d probably get used to doggies but I don’t really like little children – they make me jump – speaking of scary things – the vacuum and that stupid stinky flea treatment make hide under the bed.  Anyway will pass you over to my brother Woody…

Hi I’m Woody (Woods, Woody-woodpecker) I am Jake’s brother, mommy only wanted one cat to start with but decided on two when she saw I had been named ‘alien’ and was scared I may be left alone so took us both home to be company for each other.  I love Jake but we only cuddle once in a while – Jake licks my head but I very rarely repay the favour.  You see although I was the smaller one as I’ve grown older I’ve become Jake’s boss – if I finish my food before Jake I will go steal his hahahaa until mom catches me of course – apparently ‘its bad for my health’.  Speaking of which I guess I need to explain – last year mommy noticed I was drinking lots of water and very hungry all the time – we went to the vets (yuk) and they said I have something called ‘diabetes’, ever since mom has had to inject me insulin twice a day, every day at 6am and 6pm, I don’t mind the injections one bit in fact I’m so busy eating up my food I don’t even notice, mom says I’m a greedy guts   In my spare time I like to lie on the cat bed mom made (quite badly but I like it) I talk lots and when mommy asks me what I’ve been doing I answer her back, I also love mommy’s handbag – I get my head right in there looking for a bobble to play with, mommy flicks it and I bring it back (mom laughs at this very much) and rubs my tummy saying ‘good boy’ when I bring her the bobble she keeps accidentally flicking over and over and over again…I love my tummy tickles and will keep fetching it as long as I get my tickles, I even bring back presents from outside, usually elastic bands or the odd bit of litter, I love exploring (mommy has rescued me from the neighbours tree when I was younger!), I like to accompany mommy for a wee and adore drinking from the bathroom taps (mom says I’m a bit odd but loves me all the more for it)  I love my home but know I have to find a new one soon, I’m looking for somewhere without children (yuk) and somewhere i can be loved, sometimes I’m a little nervous around new people and a bit jumpy but I have endless amounts of love to give, I just need someone who can help me with my injections as I cannot do those myself. I hope you enjoyed reading about me and my brother and if you know of anyone who might have a ‘Jake & Woods’ sized space in their home we would love to hear,
Lots of Love   J&W x
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 08:46:34 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat